View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2017, 07:22 PM
Griff did you not say you gave him receipts..........? What may be a good idea is next time take a receipt book (carbon copy) and put on that Loan amount and or outstanding balance
And amount paid Get him to sign. Then you have proof of a loan.

Also get your texts copied across.......................and hopefully you kept /keep a calander handwritten of amount loaned and date and then amount to be paid back and also when paid and when and where you met him and a time for the money to be collected. Back date it if I were you with reducing balance each time all proof.

When is your next payment due? Confirm in a text the total money outstanding and mention the payments so far.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2017, 07:25 PM
That looks fantastic really really positive improvements. Really like your window splashback
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-04-2017, 07:34 PM
Thanks June and Kazz.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2017, 08:08 PM
See, that's what I am thinking, he's at work and changed his number...he threatened to do it ages ago....and apparently he would get a restraining order against me!! to be honest I was more concerned about molly than him but as much as I love her, she's not my responsibility....i only wanted to make sure she wasn't being left for 10-12hours a day without a break as that was just wrong and now I am in a night mare.
Kazz, yes I have a carbon copy receipt, each numbered, dated and each with the amount paid and amount remaining I have just backed up my texts to my sd card and just need to get a micro SD holder
I saw his autistic mate today who was chatting away fine to me so he mustn't have said anything to him...he was texting someone though...wonder if it was him?
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2017, 09:09 PM
Hello all
Been and done my shopping this morning, saw my old neighbour, he's repainting the house to see if he can get it sold, he's had interest but people are just trying to not pay what it's worth. Rosie was really excited to see him, she was being a proper tart I do miss them being next door, really lovely people.
Griff, I'll have a look tomorrow & ask Tony, I'm sure we have a couple of those micro sd holders. If he's not got rid of them I'll post one to you. I agree that karma will bite him where it hurts soon!
Lynn its looking fab, well done. I don't like seeing things like that either, I know it's nature but I'm a wimp lol I even tell myself meat only comes from the supermarket that's how much of a wimp I am
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2017, 10:17 PM
Oh thanks Mandy, that is lovely of you...i bought one off ebay for £2.70 lol..i know how to spoil myself!! Awww, if your neighbour sells I hope you get someone lovely, always worries me when a house next door goes up for sale.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3