Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2017, 06:39 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday 13 April

Good morning all, well she has started up ok this morning fingers crossed it lasts.

June, hope Cariad is better this morning and eating well. I wonder if you will get to look in her mouth. I hope the other girls are all ok.

Lynn, well done getting your shelves sound good. Hope Dillon is ok.

Griff hope you are feeling better today.

Mandy, Sue, Barry, Norma, Kazz, Harvey , Eileen et al hope you are all ok.

Have a good day all, still not very warm but the suns out, keep warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2017, 06:49 AM
Good morning Mouyr and all who follow

Pleased the computer is behaving and hope it continues.

Shelves sound lovely Lynn. By the time you have finished decorating you may not want to leave as it will all look so good.

Hope Cariad is eating better today June and she lets you have a look in her mouth.

Don't worry Harvey our water butt is not one of the very tall ones as if it was I would have been sent in to do it

Sounds as if you had a good evening Griff.

Lovely and sunny but chilly out. Have another busy day in front of me as I try to do everything I would usually do over the weekend in just one day Off to son in Brighton every day over the weekend to decorate his lounge. At least this time we will be able to start on time as he will be staying here so will have to get up early to travel to his.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-04-2017, 07:58 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue and all who follow.
My third attempt Dillon decided he needed cuddles so that stopped me from saying good morning.
Beautiful day here sun shining and warm and washing out that didn't go out yesterday and sheets in the machine.

Glad the computer started for you today Moyra. Dillon is doing ok at the moment with joints thank you. Making the most of it.
Sue have fun doing sons living room. If it wasn't for being so close to the road I would consider staying especially if the access road plans get submitted again and passed. If not the access of next doors driveway has always been an issue with me and now they still park the van on it overnight so I am blocked in from around 8-9pm till 8 the next morning later if the children are on holiday so we have to knock to ask them to move is becoming extremely annoying. They do not seem to be making moves to sorting the space they have to park it so it's off the drive and the dog poop lying around is a definite reason for moving.
Other than that very good neighbours and not an issue asking them to move but I shouldn't have to is my opinion. Obviously do not want to make an issue over it so we can honestly say we have had no rows with neighbours when we get a buyer.
I will admit though some days I find it very hard to bite my tongue. It's not in my nature to be honest so takes all my resolve to do it.

June hope Cariad let you or will let you take a look in her mouth to see what's going on.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are to.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-04-2017, 08:47 AM
Good morn all

Exciting times await, well for me anyway. I have just ordered a larger camera bag than the one I already have, the camera shop was doing a 20% off over Easter. So paying less than normal has allowed me to also get a Karcher foam nozzle and bottle for cleaning the car with a good foam covering first.

Sue really is not only going to help son but to get the again repaired MAC book pro laptop. So glad I didn't go down the Apple computer route all she has had is problems.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-04-2017, 09:01 AM
Can actually see blue sky this morning, and the clouds are white ones. Cariad has gone out with the others, tidied up mopped kitchen floor and having half an hour before getting them out on walks. Expecting things to be less than deserted and may end up coming home after an onlead walk, may be wrong, I know the next 4 days won't be easy so hoping to be wrong and we get a decent walk without taking my life and sanity away
Got a lot of stuff to go to the tip today from my clearouts, not too many binliners of shavings as its kept dry, only rain yesterday and the beds weren't too bad.
LOL at Dillon wanting cuddles, the size of him means you have no choice, Lynn
Sue, hoping the traffic to and from your sons isn't manic over the weekend, otherwise you will end up ready to strangle him, plugs you have to get him up to set off in thge first place
Nice to know your computer is still working, Moyra. Have you solved it or were you just lucky to get co-operation this morning.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2017, 09:22 AM
Morning all
Yay for Moyras computer working...long may it continue!!
Lynn, like you i expect people to be considerate and use their common sense...i don't block my neighbours access, park in front of their houses so i don't think they should mine.The people at the end have a carport, double parking and a garage, they now have 3 cars and where do they park? on the road so it means it is difficult when people come round to get parked
Sue, hope they have fully mended your computer now
TW, hope you get a good quiet walk, i have lost count of the number of dogs that have "suddenly" just appeared!!
I did have a good night thankyou and am feeling o.k although finding walking tricky with this dodgy foot as it is on the opposite side to my dodgy knee
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-04-2017, 01:07 PM
Just had a spam email claiming to be someone stuck in Cyprus, didn't recognise the name at all anyway.
First walk went well initially then spotted someone with a furry thing approaching the field, she stopped,then carried on regardless,had just finished tidying girls up and was just starting a new play session. Soooo I rounded them up and put leads on,couldn't see where small furry thing had gone, but left anyhow, then saw them lurking again, so glad I cleared off because you just don't know.
Mabs and Zen went back to the woods and onto the country park where we met huskies, hurrah they all said and started a complex game of chase and lets pin someone down till they scream. Home tired but happy, everyone had a bone, I got the stuff for the tip ready, managed to get the little wooden file cabinet out and into the entry, then into the car.
Off to the tip, and guy there said he was on his own and couldn't help me, no way could I get the file cabinet into the requisite skip, very nice man helped me and cheered with me as the last residue of my working life bit the dust. Still got some paperwork from tax etc but going to get another of those little sets of drawers for them and it won't take anything like as much room.
Now having a butty and a brew watching Doctors
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2017, 01:36 PM
The computer problem seems to be a loose switch which I shall have to see if I can fix it permanently.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-04-2017, 02:38 PM
Good you have found it, I wouldn't know where to start
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2017, 04:03 PM
eeekk well done moyra..we'll get you a job repairing computers at pc world!!
TW, i am pleased somebody was there to help you, would have been a pain to have to fetch it back again and go another day
Well, he's alive! took myself up in a cab,no car, door locked and i didn't see molly so either she was in bed and couldn't be bothered coming down or he has actually took her out in the car...that's the second time i have been up and not seen molly but she is known to lie in bed Lol...i would be too embaressed to take her out in public other than the area she lives in as she is so very very overweight. Mobile still going to answerphone and my whatsapp only has one tick...i can only assume he has changed his number...that doesn't bode well for me as i will struggle to get my money...it will get sorted though
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >