Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-04-2017, 04:54 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Tut tut griff but I will let you off as you seem to be having a stressful time recently. Hopefully next Wednesday ?
Yes Griff, you are a naughty girl For Pete's sake don't skip it next Wednesday.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-04-2017, 04:57 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
My PC is playing up so if I disappear you will know I have lost contact with my screen it keeps disappearing.
'afternoon all

Hope you can get the PC sorted Moyra, it's amazing how we've come to be reliant on the dam things these days. I only wish they were half as reliable as most other electrical stuff.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-04-2017, 05:29 PM
Back from our jaunt out shelves bought. Nice beech type colour with a darker grain running through them and floating. Hold up to 30kgs so should hold what I need them to hold.
Had lunch in Van Hage nice afters fig and pistachio nut cheesecake. I am not normally a cheesecake lover but it sounded intriguing and only 99p a slice.
It was very tasty.

June hope Cariad eats some tea maybe her taste buds are becoming sensitive to certain tastes or textures. Hope timba has the non placebo to and it helps.
Harvey the vision I have in my head is making me giggle.
Moyra hope the pc sorts itself out.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-04-2017, 06:23 PM
Shelf sounds good, Lynn, and lovely lunch out as well.
I think there's something wrong in Cariad's mouth, she wouldn't eat her bone at lunch, then I gave her a side of ribs for tea and wouldn't touch it. I opened a tin of tuna, mixed some veg, yogurt and cottage cheese with it, then some honey and the hemp oil. Offered her the spoon that had the honey on and she was very reluctant to have it in her mouth, she licked it but then walked off. Wondering if there is an ulcer or something, she won't really let me look, not as difficult as Lona is but not happy about it. She ate the tuna at the speed of light, so is not off her food exactly, I chopped an apple into very small pieces and put that in the dish and she ate the apple as well.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2017, 08:48 PM
Evening,
Been at work all day really quite busy, Lauryn at her friends tonight so just me & Tony for tea. He's gone to bed now cos he's up at work again early
I watched Me & my dog, thought that was great, now watching reported missing. I know I'll be in tears at that don't know why I watch stuff like this
TW hope Timba is going to react positively & that Cariad eats properly for you or lets you look in her mouth ( hugs)
Moyra hope the pc gets sorted
Griff hope you ok
Sounds really nice cheesecake Lynn
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2017, 09:51 PM
Ooooo I feel better, 3pints and lots of lovely company.
Lynn, shelves sound great
Harvey...I have visions of you upside down in a barrel with legs kicking awaiting rescue lol
Mandy, I'm o.k thanks, I will watch reported missing tomorrow hopefully...must be dreadful someone vanishing without trace
Awww bless Cariad, not sure what to suggest really except soft food
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-04-2017, 10:12 PM
Thats what I'm doing,just soft food, hoping its nothing horrid, the poor girl has enough going on as it is
Mandy, I've been watching Me and My dog as well, some good stuff in there and am enjoying seeing some preconceptions destroyed and relationship between man and dog benefitting
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2017, 10:33 PM
So long as you can find something she's happy to eat TW...our dex is 19 and we have just started giving him what he fancies....sod the consequences, he is tripawd, had his thyroid out and ed with arthritis....I think he has earnt the right to munch what he fancies!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-04-2017, 11:30 PM
Yeah Griff, she is having what she fancies and Zen got an extra side of ribs out of it. Just given her and Mabs my last 2 carrots and she's eating that, I don't get it she also was funny about the spoon with honey on again tonight. Her and Lona have got a big blob on their liver with their breakfast, I'm going to have to persuade her to let me look without losing an eye or something
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-04-2017, 01:57 AM
Lol....hope you escape unscathed TW!!!
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >