tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-04-2017, 10:52 AM
The pain is unbearable never again
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-04-2017, 12:37 PM
Tooths gone to live with the Tooth Fairy, Barry, so it will never bother you again. Bound to be sore and it will die down in the next day or so.
Took Cariad, Lona and Kesh out together and they had a wonderful time, Cariad actually running, rolling and playing, at one point she actually got the ball. Then took Mabs and Zen on a trek up through the woods round to the country park and home again. I saw one person with two dogs, and a mum and 2 kids on the towpath and that was the sum total of activity today. Trying to rain and not nice at all. I was like a grease spot by the time we got home, had a lovely cool shower and now sat with a butty. Girls got a bone each and a tidy up and will all sleep the afternoon away.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2017, 06:53 PM
Hi there
Thanks for the Birthday good wishes peepsTW,i promise to pop in more often.Have been very naughty of late,nodding off for a nanny nap instead of popping on for a chat
Been shopping today,took the twins and Leah.On the hunt for a new bedJust took a few pics of one's we liked,shall pass them on to my bro who'll hopefully get it for half the price
BARRY,salt water rinses for all things dentalTW advised me on that and it really helpedCourse painkillers and a few days help tooHope you feel better soon
Haven't had a total read through,I will when I finish my tidy up,see you in a bit
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2017, 07:16 PM
Happy belated birthday wishes Eileen.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2017, 08:24 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Zen would like to be leader, but her status is probably a sentry, going by her current behaviours. I can usually tell within a litter what their status is almost as soon as they are born and Zen was mid range. She is, as you say, pushing boundaries, typical teenage behaviour really. Very very astute though and needed a home able to give her a job, capable of fixing strong boundaries and maintaining them. I had 2 possibles, neither of which stayed the course, so she stopped with me. She's been a bluddy nightmare, but we seem to be in calmer waters at present
I find it remarkably interesting, that you can tell that early is it just your breed or in general?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2017, 08:43 PM
Evening all
Lacey happy belated birthday lovely lady!!!
Barry, I agree salt water washes..helps the gum heal and toughen and helps with infections
I am shattered, been training, was lovely
I need to ask a question, if you knew someone who had depression and they were not answering the phone or replying to messages and their mobile hadn't been turned on for 11 days, would you be worried??
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

10-04-2017, 08:52 PM
'evening all have missed a few days on here, once again just a never ending 'to do' list plus yesterday was feeling like I had flu comming on but an early night and two paracetamol seems to have stopped it.

Eileen, sorry I missed your birthday, hope it went well. I have a 'nap' in the afternoons quite often. My excuse is that I am always awake at 6am and once in the night as well so it's just a catch up really

Barry, tooth gone but pain still there, hope it sorts itself out by tomorrow.

Lynn it must be so pleasing to see things falling into shape, hope the other stuff is relatively easy and then you can think about selling. Hope your drive tomorrow is trouble free. With schools on holiday I expect the traffic will be worse than normal, or maybe not.

June nice to see alls well up your way, still sending all the best to Cariad.

Moyra, hope you are well and enjoying the good weather 'tho it might change this week.

Good night all, best wishes.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2017, 09:12 PM
Harvey, I think there is a bug doing the rounds, a couple of people I know have said they have felt achey...leased whatever it was has gone and left you alone lol
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2017, 09:43 PM
Hope Barry's remembered to put his tooth under his pillow for the tooth fairy. Going rate was 50p when I was a kid...my mates says it's 5quid and up now...shocker
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2017, 09:57 PM
Thanks BRENDA,HARVEY & GRIFF
I get up at 6am too HarveyWe should meet for a morning coffeeAlso usually twice up in the middle of the night..the Princess needs to pee or just fancies a little lie down on the cold tilesI don't mind though,she's an old girl,I'll be old too someday( hopefully)
GRIFF,I would be a little worried,yes.Are there any family members you could contact maybe?Fingers crossed everything is ok xx
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >