Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2017, 02:24 PM
Nice shoes Griff but I couldn't wear them

Funny about the door Lynn but long may you stay squeak free.

Back from the dentist who has packed the tooth with pain killing stuff but its not working as Barry is in agony. Have to go back at 5.00pm to pick some stronger stuff up. If that doesnt work he will have to be referred to another dentist to have it out as its a wisdom tooth our dentist can't do it All I know is I am having to walk on egg shells as both the dog and I can't do anything right! He is a very bad patient
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2017, 02:32 PM
Not sure I will be able to walk in them sue....only been in heels since November lol
Oh dear, hope the painkillers work...maybe best having it out
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-04-2017, 02:32 PM
Been out to lunch with Jackie and she's bought me a copy of Dog Training Weekly with the Crufts team in it and a piccie and write up about Kofie.
Went to a Toby carvery and it was a real change, not had one for years and years. Had a good chat and a laugh.
Walks went very well, not a soul about, its grey and cold, so most people not out. Girls did roll in horse poo mind you, that was on the way back, and had to do a quick mop of the porch and kitchen before Jackie got here. Managed a shower for myself as well.
Those shoes Griff, will you be walking the dogs with them on, I think not
Girls zonked out after walks and a bone, and not even noticed I am home now.
I think Barry may end up at the other dentist from the sounds of it Sue, maybe leave home until he has been fettled I think
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2017, 02:57 PM
Lol TW...well maybe pavement walking the dogs!! Mum goes to the toby with her mates a lot...ours has been shocking, the whole management team got the sack!!! It I good value though. Lol@ the girls rolling in cack
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-04-2017, 03:00 PM
Oh dear do hope Barry can be sorted and pain free soon. Michael has a wisdom tooth that gets infected by the slightest thing without warning. He has painkillers on hand and ab's from the dentist.
They won't take it out not even at a hospital due to it being so near to the nerves and they can't guarantee he won't get a paralysis if they do take it out.
It floors him when it happens.
June glad you had a nice walk and then lunch out.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

06-04-2017, 08:24 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Well the door still isn't squeaking. I said the same as June it was crying now it has a decent coat of washable paint on it it's happy so need to squeak anymore.
That little story did amuse me Lynn.

Also, as someone who has an interest in woodwork, I've been trying to think of a logical explanation......I can't

Maybe a tiny bit of paint found it's way into the hinge

I agree with you on the house hunting, finish of the current place, get it on the market and sold, then (and only then) start looking.

There's always a constant stream houses coming to market so my bet is you'll always find something.

Around here properties seem to sell fast so if you look now they'll have gone long before you can sell yours.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2017, 09:49 PM
Yah Lynn, I agree with Harvey, get yours done and on the market and then start looking...this time you can take your time and find something that suits you
Been out, girls have been good..bonus!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-04-2017, 11:22 PM
Hopefully not teetering along in those shoes, Griff
Mabs has come in tonight, was ready for bed, Cariad sat waiting expectantly for her bedtime raw carrot, went to check on everyone and Mabs was at the door, she rushed in, and was sat by the fridge with Cariad when I came in.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2017, 04:47 AM
Didn't risk my heels up the field TW...was sensible and went in trainers lol..I did however manage 3pints in them and didn't fall over..yay for me lol
Awww, your girls are sweet
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2017, 09:37 AM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
A one legged man went into a shoe shop and bought a pair of flip flips

I LOVE IT !!

Did you hear about the french racehorse who won the Grand National?? Phillipe Philop!!!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2