View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2017, 03:41 PM
Lynn op is 2nd May and it cannot come to soon now the hernia is getting bigger almost weekly. No discomfort the majority of the time but when there is oh boy and its now becoming demoralising as I look about 5-6 months pregnant on the left side.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-04-2017, 03:42 PM
Few more weeks yet then do hope it doesn't become more uncomfortable between now and then.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2017, 03:52 PM
Kazz, hope the time until your op flies by
Lynn, things seem to be going in the right direction now
been a nice day here...well i think beings as the furthest i have been is the back drive Lol...will take the dogs out in a bit and see if i am still of the same opinion, looked really sunny last night and i headed off and omg it was chilly Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-04-2017, 04:00 PM
Kazz hoping the time passes quickly, like you say not very nice for you at the moment, and people will be talking if you look pregnant, maybe even knitting
I took a deep breath and called vets today, Lona is having more trouble with another tooth anyway, there's odd yelps when she is eating something sometimes. So she needs to be seen as I've managed to see the tooth, despite her lack of co-operation on this front, and it is not very nice. I've told them about the extra lumps on Cariad and they were really sorry and so nice, and I cried again of course. Appointment is 23rd April, like I said there is no real rush anymore, its too late and without Xray vision I couldn't have known it was there. They said if there is any change or any problems to get in touch straight away and someone will always speak to me on the phone if I have concerns. Cariad's been fine today, no eejits out this morning, was quite cold and windy, so got two nice plays on the field with no interrruptions Cariad had a run round, which is good for her and Lona was running up and down after the ball. Others had a good charge round, play fight, play chase and ball games. So they're all asleep now till tea time. Vets know that I'm calling it quits once we get the vomiting and bloody dire rear, so its a case of me talking about options as I'd like her to leave me from home if at all possible.
If son came with me I'd end up supporting him as I'm always the one doing this type of stuff, never had anyone there for me really and its what I'm used to by now.
Lynn, houses are always upside down when jobs have to be done, and it will be immaculate once the painting and other stuff has been sorted. Still not touched the back bedroom since Christmas as that bluddy barsteward completely stopped me doing anything apart from worry. So thats upside down and back to front. One day I will be sorted, you will be done and dusted long before that and in your new home that is still waiting to be found.
Done some seeds and hanging basket today. Kept egg boxes and they are all in there, watered, with the lids closed. Hanging basket was a lot of a disappointment when I got all the components out, hardly any seeds with it. Good job I'd bought lots of seeds anyway, and thats all done, watered and in a plastic bag. Cleaned the top of the girls big freezer (needed doing for ages) and will put them all on there at tea time as its nice and warm and cosy for them to germinate and grow.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2017, 05:20 PM
Okay this is Buster (I hope)
Carrot Crunching in the garden

And watching me in the kitchen, he has settled oh so well.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-04-2017, 05:30 PM
He is lovely, and you'd never guess he was 11.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2017, 05:33 PM
I know whenyou see him move you can see he is an oldie but he is in A1 condition very very loved lad.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-04-2017, 06:03 PM
Good evening all!
It's been a hectic few days for us. We had grand girls aged five and nine staying with us but today we returned them to their rightful owners........

It was fun but just a couple of dog related tails.
Yesterday we went to Whipsnade Zoo. We couldn't take the dog but he wanted to go....with some persuation he realised that he wasn't going to get to go.

Today he watched us packing the things and loading the car. At one point I inadvertently close the back gate and he trotted round to his usual rear car door. He wasn't making the same error of judgement as yesterday. Clever lad.

With the kids booster seats in place he couldn't get in but he and the elder grand girl grand girl ganged up on me.....their pleas were noted. So we shuffled the seats a bit and that left a somewhat cramped space for him. He took it.

It's a two hour trip each way. He was the best behaved passenger...........)
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2017, 06:25 PM
lol Besoeker, bey he doesn't keep saying are we there yet???
kazz...i am a staffy lover and your buster is stunning
TW, i am pleased Cariad had a good potter about
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-04-2017, 06:38 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
lol Besoeker, bet he doesn't keep saying are we there yet???

No, he doesn't. Four hours and not a peep out of him..........
You wouldn't know he was there.
And, to be fair, the wee girls were pretty well behaved too.
Incessant chatter of course. And the elder "kept an eye" on Max.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >