Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2017, 06:36 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, 4th April

Good Morning everyone,

Very quiet on the thread yesterday. Everyone must be getting out in the gardens instead.

Hope all our two and four legged friends are all ok.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all things safe and well.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-04-2017, 07:29 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Yes it was quiet yesterday. I went shopping while Gorden was busy doing jobs and I met Michael and Margaret while out and went for a coffee with them which meant shopping took a lot longer than anticipated.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are to.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2017, 08:46 AM
Good morning Moira, Lynn and all who follow

You had a good day yesterday Lynn so I suppose you will be catching up on yourself today

Hope you are well Moyra.

So nice to read that Buster has settled so well and now your house is a home once more Kazz.

Dull and damp here today but my lawn needs the rain so won't complain. Have managed to get Teazle out without getting wet so thats a bonus. Nothing planned today. Barry got to the dentist yesterday, has been given antibiotics and had an X-ray and back on Thursday so will have to wait to see what happens. At least he isn't in so much pain now.

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2017, 08:52 AM
Good morning all
will try to have a catch up in a bit!!
called the Drs yesterday for my dads xray results to be told he needed to be seen and to call this morning...by the time mum managed to get through all the appointmetns had gone so they were offering alternative practices! anyway mum said he had had xray and was told he needed to be seen so obviously wanted his own practice, the lady looked and said...the xray is fine and it just said see as arranged! he was absolutely cacking himself that he had lung cancer or something
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-04-2017, 09:41 AM
Bit grey and dull this morning. Getting ready to go on the bone run.
Kids are off school and had the Walks From Hell yesterday. I think people get a Stupidity injection before they leave the house Zen was a little star and although initially succumbing to temptation, she came away when called and so did Mabs. Had Kesh onlead fortunately!
Hope you had a lovely birthday Mandy and a good day.
LOL at your dad, Griff, but I think we'd all be the same
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2017, 04:28 PM
June our schools don't break up till next week. means I will have lovely quiet morning walks.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2017, 04:39 PM
Lol yeah TW...i always panic when they call me in. Pleased the girls were all good, i don' t mind the kids being off except there are about 6 who just scream their heads off for no reason
Brenda, ours aren't off until next week either
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2017, 05:49 PM
Hey Peeps
Feel so bad for missing Mandy's BirthdayFlipping heck,you'd think I'd remember my own twins BirthdayWe'll just have to get drunk and celebrate tonight
Been really busy these past few days,seems like everyone needs a favour all at onceWell,all good peeps and they have been there for me,so the least I could do to help outEnjoyed it tooHousework,I'm catching up on now...that might take a while
Babies in bed.Sarah has gone to pick a fight with the filling station she gets her Diesel fromCar broke down yesterday morning(just stopped dead) Second time in a fortnightGarage guy left it back 10 mins ago,said it's the diesel("was rotten") he changed her filtersSo she rang the filling station who said "all garages blame the diesel"and told her to bring a sample to have it tested.Conor said to save half of it,so he could get it tested somewhere elseVery intelligent man,my hubby
Hope everyone is ok and you all had a good day.Wee Lacey was a bit bothered with her ears last night,so I had to stay up,of courseSecond dose of Thornit seems to have sorted it,she's snoring her head off now
Gonna pop the kettle on,be back in a mo
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-04-2017, 05:51 PM
I don't think they're all off, but the older ones seem to be and there is an outbreak of idiots walking their dogs, which is the norm for school holidays.
Bone run was successful and managed to get everything in the freezers without giving it away. Finished burning paperwork, quite a lot of stuff I'm going to keep for a while longer, but mainly its gone, and I'll have a car full to the brim for the tip next week.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

04-04-2017, 08:01 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
there is an outbreak of idiots walking their dogs, which is the norm for school holidays.
Same here June at our favorite place I do notice more of them about in school holidays especially at the wekends. So I tend to go only on weekdays.

Have been AWOL Just pressure of 'things to do' the list is endless right now Decided we had to replace all the side fence (Where Casey escaped recently) and have had our regular contractor in to do it. He refuses to use the usual ship lap fence panel because he says they always rot and are not dog proof. Yes we know that now

Kazz, don't know if you'll read this but I was delighted to see you had adopted Buster and that you are now a 'complete' family again. There are so many dogs in need of good homes it's just nice that we can help a few of them.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >