Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2017, 05:06 PM
Yay Oxford won.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-04-2017, 05:27 PM
Evening nice day again today. Went to shouldham the sincks as it it quieter on a nice day than the warren.
Met some lovely dogs especially a little JRT that loved Dillon which makes a change as they usually snap and snarl at him. Plus the usual labs and goldens.
We met one man who we met last week who absolutely loves Dillon.
He says he has lovely eyes and nature.
Later we popped into Kings Lynn.

Your day and dinner sound delicious Kazz. So glad buster is settling in so quick.
Happy birthday for tomorrow Mandy.
Your walks sound nice June.

Gorden is doing the chinese take away from M&S Having a break today from a roast but at this rate I can see me doing me most of it. Questions questions.
Will sit here and ignore and chill with my wine.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2017, 05:55 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Phone deal sounds good Mandy, I've got a sim only deal with 02 and very happy with it.
T'weed, buy the camera stuff, but as for 'letting' Sue have the phone she wants, I would knee you in the crutch if I were her. Those days are long gone, thank goodness.
Took Cariad, Lona and Kesh on a walk round, then Mabs and Zen onto the river,opposite where we normally go. There used to be a ford behind the garage and you can get down there, if its a pleasant day I'll go there sometimes. Not as much room as near the waterfall. Mabs had a lovely swim round and Zen paddled up to her chest, but wouldn't go further out,they enjoyed themselves, we walked up a little further where the banking is really high and steep and they had a great time running straight down into the water, then back again.
Saw the people at shop on the way out, and she was saying she will give me £50 next week to do a big order for her as she doesn't reckon her English is good enough. I think I need to print the products and prices off for her and talk her through it. Feel really guilty for doubting them now as she said she was worried she hadn't paid me
Given the yard and kennels a good do, burnt the rest of the contents of the filing cabinet, Inland Revenue stuff and paperwork for cars and also some legal dox have been saved in case, although some are over 10 years old. Friend who works for a roofing company is having the suspended files as they are like new and the cabinet itself is off to the tip on my next trip.
Got some T shirts to iron and there is a chocolate eclair with my name on it in the fridge. Just had some lunch and I rather think the chocolate eclair will be joining it.
Kazz, Buster has settled so quickly, he must have had a happy home previously to have adjusted like this
He did have a happy home before there was no fault on either side simply family circumstances have changed and they could not keep him............he is exactly as I would expect any dog of mine to be (if raised from pup)

As the Leics website says about him
"He is a big chunk who has a lot of life left in him. He has always lived with small dogs and a cat.
An all rounder who is living with a small child. He walks well on the lead and does not pull. He needs a nice quiet home for his twilight years
"

[
twix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-04-2017, 06:22 PM
Kazz that dinner sounds really yummy. All I've had is a salad sandwich and endless cups of coffee. Been out in the garden trying to catch up but it's one step forward and 55 back with the dogs 'helping'.
A friend came over and kindly cut our grass. We are mower-less and I really must get another one. Ditto a strimmer as the lightweight rechargeable one I used gave up after less than a year. Made in China, say no more.
I've seen one advertised that is on wheels so will have a look as some of the heavy duty petrol ones seem quite heavy. My old joints aren't up to lifting weights now. I sure do wish I could get a 'man who can' in.
Getting a bit nippy outside now so will have to call it a day. Talking of which Nippy on here has been awol recently, hope all ok.
Enjoy your evening everyone albeit with Chinese or, in my case, probably beans on toast as I'm feeling lazy and tired now.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2