Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2017, 06:54 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, 1st April

Good morning everyone, white rabbits etc.

Steve's building work on the new top for the large aquarium is now finished yeh!

June, Cariad is surprising, hope she keeps it up.

Lynn, hope Dillon's paw is better today, poor lad he does seem to injure himself a lot.

Griff, how are you now, any better?

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-04-2017, 07:35 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow.
Thank goodness that's finished Moyra and has he cleaned up the mess ?
Good to hear the cold is subsiding.

Lovely sunny and warm day already for 1st April hoping it stays that way still two lots of bedding to get washed still catching up with clothes that have been planted in the wash basket. Should be thankful I don't have to go across the raod to the rive and bsh it on a rock I suppose.

Dillon's paw seeming better thank you Moyra yes he is always injuring himself silly boy.

June shame if you don't get that money for the food and a shame because you will not be leaving anymore.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are to.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2017, 08:16 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

So pleased Steve has finished and as Lynn said hope he cleared his own mess up.

Silly Dillon but pleased his paw seems ok today.

Hope you get your money June but you won't be getting any more for them. Pleased Cariad is feeling well in herself to chase balls.

Lovely morning here. More weeding to do today and some plants to put in. According to the BBC weather forecast we are all due good sunny weather tomorrow.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2017, 08:59 AM
Morning everyone from Buster Towers............have to say how lovely it is having him here fitted in like a hand into a glove.......planning on being in the garden today but rainy and overcast hope it brightens up later.

Have a good weekend everyone
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2017, 09:23 AM
Kazz, so glad Buster has settled in well.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-04-2017, 09:28 AM
Think I might just have scored some brownie point this morning. yesterday we used the electric moss remover machine and it didn't get right down to the deep stuffs but it did take out quite a bit.

So I fitted the adapter blade to the petrol mower as below

And went over it again, this did the job and lifted out a lot more moss from the back garden, now have about 11 large plastic sacks to go to the dump.

Now coffee time
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-04-2017, 09:31 AM
Dry here at present, and Cariad outside with everyone after her breakfast. Rain forecast later on though I have stuff to do if it rains though and currently burning old paperwork from years ago, like pre-millenium. I have a wooden 2 draw filing cabinet full of it, keeping the tax and car dox, the rest can go as its online now. Filing cabinet can go to the tip and I will have more room in the utility which is where its ended up. Also a big lidded plastic storage box is next on the agenda to be emptied and contents burnt or chucked
Kazz so happy to hear Buster is settled, bless him.
Poor Dillon and his paw, nothing seems to sort it long term does it. I'm with you on the washing, there's only me and washer is always on, mind you its dog bedding and old sheets covering the carpets mainly. Lot less mud this week at least. At least when I go down to the river its not with the wash
Moyra, I am hoping Steve tidies up properly and doesn't expect you to.
Passed the shop last bought when I took Cariad for a last walk and it was totally in darkness, wondering if they have gone and thats why it was lit up like a Christmas tree the night before. Oh well we will see, maybe I'm being pessimistic
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2017, 12:01 PM
Oh dear doesn't look like you will get your money, they might have warned you. Some people!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-04-2017, 12:15 PM
I have been helped in the past and try to pass it on if I can. Some people have ripped me off, some haven't. Wasn't a lot in the scheme of things and at least it wasn't a full order!
Lynn, there is another Bernese in S.W. GSD Rescue, called Lisa, she is 2. Head doesn't look right to me, could be a cross.
Raining here, had a lazy morning, need to crack on now though
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-04-2017, 05:12 PM
Evening everyone been down the river bashing washing that's why I have't had time to come on here. Been out again to a farm shop for some bits and lunch and then a drive through spalding and a wander round Holbeach.
Mark and Lauren gone back to Essex expecting Mark back tomorrow some point or Monday morning.
Kazz so glad Buster has settled in so well. Never doubted he wouldn't.
June sounds like a big clear out. Will take a look thanks June.
Dillon's paw seems fine ow longer walk this morning round the village and no limping so hopefully the rhus tox last night and some arnica today has helped. Plus resting him yesterday when we got in.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >