Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

31-08-2009, 08:12 PM

Minx, Red Staffie, 5 years old

Minx, Red Staffie, 5 years old

His Story: Minx was living with 5 Staffies. He and his mother were surrendered into a Welsh pound due to owners illness. He had been neutered and cared for.

Salient points: Was always proven with dogs, but in the process of coming out from a large pack Minx has made it clear he wants to be an only pet now. Fabulous with children and people.

Advert: Minx is a very good looking, kind and very loving dog. He grew up in with a pack of dogs then he and his mother came into rescue. Given individual love changed the dynamics of his relationship with his mother and they had a fight which has resulted in them being homed separately. Minx will do well in a home where he learns to experience the love he has begun to value, but also is given confidence within this new setting. He needs time to find himself so he can again enjoy and be receptive to dog companionship. Minx is neutered, vax and chipped. He is housetrained and not destructive when left.

Minx has a new path to follow now having come out from a large pack and learning to be an only dog. It is like going through a late adolescence to discover himself all over again and his new owners will need to lead him through this. He is very special, he is eager to please so his owner(s) will find this a pleasure as he settles within a new family and learns to relax with his needs being met.

"Please note that this dog is currently in kennels and is also available for foster until a 'forever' home is found".

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

11-09-2009, 02:48 PM
New photos from one of our lovely volunteer kennel walkers …

“Walked Minx today, he is such a lovely dog”!

Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2009, 02:57 PM
What a huge grin
Hope he finds a loving home soon.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

01-10-2009, 09:26 PM
Minx is still looking for a foster or forever home. Here are some new photos from a walk with one of our volunteer kennel walkers today:

lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2009, 07:18 AM
Oh my goodness, he looks to have such a lovely personality. I love the photos of him.

I really hope he gets a forever home, he deserves it.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2009, 10:02 PM
OMG I'd offer him a foster home like a shot, infact i don't think you'd get him back, he is such a darling. Pity I am not nearer
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-10-2009, 02:01 AM
He looks great.

PS

I see Rodney has gone - I'm so pleased !
Closed Thread