View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2012, 10:32 PM

Happy Birthday Brownie (VERY Photo Heavy)!

I decided to post a few of his pics here to celebrate his birthday, which is right around the corner.

Spanned over probably 2 years or so. Happy birthday fella. I LOVE you!
tattoogirl73
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-08-2012, 08:07 AM
happy birthday, brownie

great photos. i love the one of him and the cat at the top of the stairs
Tammy1976
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-08-2012, 08:13 AM
Happy Birthday! <3 him in his pj's and odd socks lol

You have the same problem as me, all my indoor photo's show my dogs eyes either blue or green. I have been looking for an online programme to remove this but can't seem to find one
WhichPets
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2012, 10:53 AM
Happy Birthday to Brownie Looking great for his age!
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2012, 02:57 PM
Originally Posted by Tammy1976 View Post
Happy Birthday! <3 him in his pj's and odd socks lol

You have the same problem as me, all my indoor photo's show my dogs eyes either blue or green. I have been looking for an online programme to remove this but can't seem to find one
Hello. I'm an amateur photographer. Indoor photos without natural light must use a flash to be able to see the dog. You're always going to get pet eye with a flash. You can edit this out in photo programs but I don't feel the need to. Without natural light, pet eye cannot be avoided. I had an old program by Canon that took care of pet eye as well as red eye. I'll see if I can find the name for you.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2012, 02:58 PM
Originally Posted by tattoogirl73 View Post
happy birthday, brownie

great photos. i love the one of him and the cat at the top of the stairs
Oh thank you. That little fat fluff is his best little animal friend. He loves her far more than any dog he's ever met. He guards her like he guards me.
miz66
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-08-2012, 12:16 AM
Hi, love the relationship between the dog and cats, he looks a big sweetie.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2012, 07:07 AM
Originally Posted by miz66 View Post
Hi, love the relationship between the dog and cats, he looks a big sweetie.
He likes cats more than dogs though he likes most dogs as well. He grew up with a cat (kitten) that he loved until she suffered a very unfortunate and untimely accident that caused her death at only 3 years old. They were gotten at the same time and were the same age. He was very distraught over this. We love cats so after she died, we went and adopted two more cats. One male and one female. We always get young kittens. The cats ended up disliking each other big time and devastating fights broke out so we rehomed the male cat but to this day he still loves the female (light colored cat in photo) and since then we've gotten another female (the dark Tortie cat you see). She adores him and they are like peas in a pod. Ever since his childhood buddies death, he just clings to cats and protects them as if he's trying to make sure nothing like what happened to her happens to them. He "mothers" the kittens and they just end up liking him as adult cats. The two cats have squabbles all the time, but they rarely get angry with him. Just thought you might like to hear the story of why he's so good with the cats.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2012, 04:32 PM
Aw, they are lovely of Brownie. I have a real soft spot for him and he still looks really fab for his age

Lovely to see his wound is all fully healed now and the hair has grown back
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2012, 05:38 PM
He is just lovely, he looks really good for his age too!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >