View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lozzy100
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-05-2006, 08:58 AM
LOL well this morning a delivery came it was my furrie babies other gifts, i have bought them a huge cusion each it has a pic of a tri colour cavalier king charles on it, with embroid wording that says, spoilt cavalier king charles lives here, the cusions are suede and leather and really big ,,,they love em..lol so they have one on their bed upstairs and one in their bed in the sitting room..emm they still lie on the sofa though..lol

Hugs to all xx
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2006, 09:09 AM
I will come lay on them instead lol
Harry25
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-05-2006, 02:35 PM
Poppy is spoilt. She has 2 beds, one in her playpen for sleeping in at night, and one by the patio doors which is more in the lounge with us so she can lay in bed and still feel part of the family. The lounge one gets moved to the kitchen when she's being left on her own when we go out.

OH has just got back from Argos having got a chest of drawers for Poppy's toys, bedding, towels and grooming stuff! It's now being assembled and will be in the spare bedroom. She has her own cupboard in the kitchen for her food, treats, biscuits and chews.

Poppy has a pink cushion with an embroidered cavalier and her name on, along with a matching blanket, she also has a towel and face cloth with an embroidered cavalier and her name.

I've also just bought a new lilac and lemon gingham cot duvet for Poppy's bed and matching sheets!

OH goes balistic, but to be fair, I don't drink or smoke or do the lottery, he does all 3.
Lozzy100
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-05-2006, 03:32 PM
LMAO..wow i will now have to look into getting some matching bed sets..thanks for the idea.

Hugs Loz and gang xx
DobieGirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2006, 03:35 PM
Originally Posted by trikeschick
I did buy her a towel with her name on it last week
No way, where did you get that from?!?
lillybet
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2006, 03:54 PM
you go girl. my mimi has more stuff than i do! i had her bed made and everything is very pink. she has the bast of everything and that is the way i like it. mimi is very happy but still know's she is a dog.
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2006, 01:50 PM
i get looked at like im mad when people see pics of china in her hoody or tucked up in bed, yes she sleeps between me and oh every night under the blankets, i do tend to buy her a treat everynow and then,

but to be fair, the amount of love she gives me is worth millions of times more than anything i give her!
pet-village
New Member!
Female 

29-05-2006, 12:27 AM
My dog's get anything and everything, they have their own treat cupboard, odour colognes , diamante collars etc lol. Their odour cologne actually smells like proper perfume, mind you my boy hates having it on.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2006, 06:34 AM
I do try not to spoil mine, but I still manage it. No, I take that back - they're not spoilt, just very much loved I feel better now
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2006, 08:41 AM
Well i guess mine are pretty spoilt...
They have, their own sofa in the lounge, two HUGE dog beds in the dining room (each one could easily accommodate both dogs at the same time comfortably), two big suede cushion beds in the conservatory, a 6x16 foot conservatory pretty much all to themselves, a large cushion bed and an extremely soft fleecy king size throw made into a bed in the study and two large plastic beds with cushions and blankets inside in the bedroom.
lol i like for them to have their own beds to go on in any room which we spend a lot of time in - means less fur on the carpet for me to hoover up and also means they settle quickly and remain quiet whatever you are doing. This is especially handy in the study and dining room!
They also get way too many treats, inc fresh fish and meat from the butchers or tesco, lots of cool stuff from ebay (although i have got any clothing yet) and always get a treat from pets at home or the town when i go out lol. They also always get left a treat when i go out (a frozen fish, kong with cheese or other nice thing in it, pigs ear, etc)

Yes my dogs are definitely spoilt but they're more than worth it. OH and I would be lost without them. x
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >