Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2006, 02:44 PM

Are the KC a bit thick..?

...perhaps it's this warm weather, it's certainly making me and Bongo feel a bit dozy!

Anyway, I got a note from the postie yesterday to say that I had a parcel to pick up from them (I was out playing with the pup when they called ), so OH and I try to guess what it is. He guesses Bongo's pedigree certificate, while I guess stupid mail-order company have sent out the vacuum cleaner bags a second time.

I get to the post office to find it's actually 2 packages, not one, and both OH and I are right. So things are doubling-up anyway. Then I open the KC envelope to find that they've sent me not one, but 2 copies of Bongo's pedigree. Is this normal KC behaviour? Is it a BOGOF offer? If I go to the cash point today will they give twice the money I ask for, while only charging my account once...
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2006, 03:11 PM
Originally Posted by duboing
Then I open the KC envelope to find that they've sent me not one, but 2 copies of Bongo's pedigree. Is this normal KC behaviour?
I got 2 copies 2...but they arrived in different envelopes, a few days apart.
Not sure if it's normal or not!
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-06-2006, 03:12 PM
I have just the one copy....but the ownership names are misspelt on it Must get in contact to have them ammended....
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2006, 03:19 PM
Right, so it looks like they haven't got the hang of the admin then
Flipper
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-06-2006, 03:24 PM
Originally Posted by duboing
. If I go to the cash point today will they give twice the money I ask for, while only charging my account once...
Your on a roll.....Id go for it, you never know