Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-09-2014, 05:59 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Tuesday).

Morning everyone. Chilly out there and no sun but I do believe it is going to be around later again today and warm again too. We are supposed to have this high pressure into the weekend. It can stay as long as it likes the longer the better and cut the time Winter is here down.
Dillon decided he needed to go outside to lay down at 5.45 and is still out there I did go back to bed for a little while but decided to get up at 6.30.

I see there was a lot of banter on D.AD I have had a read through and a chuckle. I am curious about the bbq I didn't get an invite either.

Happy 1st Birthday to FL's Poppy. I hope she enjoys her cake.
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-09-2014, 06:12 AM
Morning Lynn and all to come.

Poppy sends you thank you licks!
She knew summat was going on today because she decided she was getting up at ten to four!
Could just do to go back to bed now.....yawn!
See yer in a bit.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2014, 06:30 AM
Morning Lynn, Fl and everbody

Yes Lynn, going to be another glorious day today, but hope it doesn't get too hot for my 2nd walk at lunchtime. Lovely to chat to you yesterday, we can't half talk can't we lol! It's also nice to be able to have a good old laugh during the week, cos being home alone, you look a bit daft laughing to yourself lol!

Been busy with e-mails this morning, more bookings for next year, and when I went to put the last one in, I can't believe it's almost fully booked already for next year!!! I think I need a 3rd van now

I'm going up along the top again this morning, it's a much safer option for Zena, not only that, I really enjoy walking up there with the sun glistening on the sea below and the spectacular views I get, I'm one very lucky girl, and so is Zena.

See you all later then
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2014, 06:38 AM
Morning all. It's fab here, yes a bit chilly but clear and sunny.
Lynn morning, I must go and look at D.A.D in a mo
Morning FLz ten to four???? urrrrgghhh you will definitely need a nanny nap.
Helena no one is surprised at you talking or laughing to yourself anymore Have a good day!

My three men are taking me to Teignmouth today so expect a load more pics. Pepsi isn't coming today it is going to be too hot and she is a nightmare in the car for any length of time.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-09-2014, 07:10 AM
Morning FL I thought Dillon was bad this morning. At least Poppy has an excuse it is her birthday. Enjoy your day.
Morning Helena it is good to have that chat I agree although I have given up worrying if the neighbours think I'm mad talking and laughing with Dillon. It happens a lot.
Morning Nippy Jen have a lovely day out with your 3 men. Pepsi will be better of at home today if it is as warm as yesterday and you have to travel. Lots of ice cream then.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2014, 07:32 AM
Well where did yesterday go. It must have been all that cleaning and getting rid of spiders that made the day go by so that I didn't get on here. Today is sunny and warming up. Met a sort of aquaintance this morning going to his place of work and he said he was off to Thailand to work. All right for some I suppose but I prefer to stay in the UK while I still have a doglet. Mind you when I am dogless I am hoping to go to Africa to see the wildlife. Meanwhile I am looking at places in Norfolk so can you recommend anywhere near to a train station Lynn as I don't drive that far and must say I do prefer to go by train on holiday, keeps me active and not relying on a car to get about in does that. Tyto loves travel to so trains etc are no problem for him. Well off to do a bit of hoovering and chase those spiders out and then to watch Under The Dome from last evening. Have a good day everyone.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2014, 07:59 AM
Morning
Thought I'd pop in early to wish GRIFF all the best today( thanks Nippy).Also to say Happy 1st Birthday to no red POPPY
D.A.D was a good laugh last night,all nutters of course
Didn't get to sleep till 2.30am just wasn't really tired I guess Lacey is back on all fours again must have been a wind change
No schedule as such for today yet,but those days always end up the busiest Will find something monumental to do no doubt!
Looks like its gonna be a good one Enjoy all,catch you later
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2014, 08:04 AM
Good morning all.

Another hot sunny day down here.

Enjoy your walk Helena

Hope you have a good day out Nippy with your friends.

Your not the only one who talks to the dog. Nothing mad there. An neighbour from years ago used to laugh at me talking to them until I caught her doing it over the fence

Tiler here again today so should see the tiles up and only the grouting to do tomorrow. Going to do some more gardening today and then that should see the veg patch ready for winter. I can then concentrate on the one side of the garden `i have not touched yet. Fortunately it is full of shrubs so only needs tidying and a little weeding.

Have a good day every one
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2014, 08:20 AM
Good Morning all
Happy birthday to Poppy, enjoy your cake and prezzies....but 10 to 4!!!!!!!!!!!
Lynn, i bet your neighbours think you are a right nutter laughing at your dog when really it is Helena on the phone
Helena, i reckon before long you will have a whole fleet of caravans and staff to look after things for you
Nippy, enjoy your day out, don't blame you leaving pepsi at home if it is going to be warm
Brenda, you go easy with all that cleaning and watch out for those spiders!!
Lacey, i am so glad to read that lacey is back on 4 legs, bless her i am sure she had her reasons for deciding her leg was poorly... thanks for the good wishes
Sue, enjoy your gardening, i am hoping my dad may cut the lawn or at least attempt to weed the borders, i don't like a messy garden
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-09-2014, 08:21 AM
Many thanks for your birthday wishes
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 > Last »