register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-04-2013, 01:55 PM
What a transformation eh?? All those little touches that make it stand out from the rest - and get those duck egg blue cushions
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2013, 02:04 PM
LOL June, I don't like them now, I like those ones with the teraccota on that I got from Dunelms, so you know what???? Yes, you guessed it!!!

Still lot more to do, my rug will have pride of place in the middle of that seating area and it's got some teraccota splashes in it, it should look fab, if I remember to ring them up to pay for the larger one which I haven't yet had time to do!

The fencing is being done tomorrow, or so they promised me and I think we're going to be getting the white plastic picket fence which will look fab! They're going to clean the outside of the van too by Wednesday, so I will then take some good pics of the garden and the van from the outside. Then I need to get Dave to build me a nice patio area down at the bottom of the garden, cos I've seen a nice table and chairs which I want to get for it, not forgetting the brolly!

Thanks June, I wish you could come and stay
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2013, 02:13 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
This is a 5* (or as near as I can get to it) clean and comfortable very dog friendly holiday caravan. It is unlike any other static caravan holiday you will ever have experienced, as my guests have told me it's quite unique, because we have our own fenced in garden area, we're not overlooked or crammed in side by side, and just a few yards up the road is the entrance to a fantastic forest walk, 250 acres of ancient forest and streams. Peace and quiet is definitely the theme on this park, it's mostly owners only, no holiday lets as such, except for people like me who want to rent theirs out for the season.

The van itself is also pretty unique, in that it's more like a home from home, (or so they tell me, unlike a normal rental!), you walk in, it's spotlessly clean, with crisp, fresh bedding and the cupboards are full of essentials, books and dvds on the shelves, everything is new and modern inside and it all works! Everything supplied for the doglets, including ID holiday tags, local vet info, leads, bowls, emergency food, and lots of clean throws. Read some of the genuine reviews on my page, apparently I've forgotten nothing!

So if you're looking for a comfortable, quiet holiday with the dogs, at very reasonable prices, take a look here:

Dogs Forest Hols

In 3 years of offering this holiday home to doglovers I can honestly say nobody has ever been disappointed, everyone has been over the moon with it. East Sussex is a quiet and picturesque part of the country, and although the park is in St Leonards on Sea, Battle and Hastings are only a 5 min drive either way, with beaches and an abundance of things to do.

Last year I only had 5 weeks left by the end of January, so if this is for you, then keep an eye on my availability page to avoid disappointment
Hi Helena that looks good,you must have worked hard.did your lounge get done,also are having the Prince of Wales or his trouble & strife,because you must be in the same group as that pair crystalgirl
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-04-2013, 02:21 PM
LOL Helena, with my lot - I don't think you mean it
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2013, 02:22 PM
Ooh. I love it Helena. It will look even better when those trees decide to get some leaves on.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2013, 02:23 PM
Thanks Crystal, yes I have worked very hard, cleaning and equipping it and I still haven't finished yet As for the Prince of Wales and his mrs, I think it's a bit too upmarket for them isn't it??!!!

Lounge has had the major works, and now for the finalities, the plastering, painting and new carpets and furniture and away we go, back in there.

I still have another caravan to get to grips with, which Dave is going to spend his weeknights in when working, but I think I'll just hand him the stuff and let him do the rest.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2013, 02:31 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
LOL Helena, with my lot - I don't think you mean it
Of course, I was forgetting Well June, you'll just have to come on your own and share my morning walks with Zena won'tcha. It would do you a good to have a complete break like that No mucking out kennels, no wood runs, no Asda casulaty visits, no bone runs, you'd be in heaven for a week, in MY company too!!! Well, everything has a "down" side June

Originally Posted by Taffsmum View Post
Ooh. I love it Helena. It will look even better when those trees decide to get some leaves on.
Thanks Taffsmum , thanks for loving it, it's like a little doll's house isn't it with those curtains! Yes, can't wait for all those forest trees to come out and I can take some really lovely pics of this beautiful park it's in.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-04-2013, 02:44 PM
LOL Helena, just got to find the money to put all 4 in kennels for a week now
Hang on I'll keep my eye open for that money tree that I'm sure must be growing nearby, all these kids that have just left school and had babies and now have a house and a buggy the size of a small car must have one each in the back garden, so maybe I can sneak in and give theirs a shake
Seriously it sounds lovely, and a week in your company, well by then we will have put the world bang to rights surely and then you can give it the finishing touches so's it looks tidy
skjerstad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2013, 03:35 PM
Helena, the photos look lovely. I wasn't sure what to expect, we live in our own 8 metre 'van when himself is working away from home. So I know what I like, if you get me.
Your set up looks fab, hope all your weeks are a sell out, wish we could find time to get away
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2013, 05:41 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
LOL Helena, just got to find the money to put all 4 in kennels for a week now
Hang on I'll keep my eye open for that money tree that I'm sure must be growing nearby, all these kids that have just left school and had babies and now have a house and a buggy the size of a small car must have one each in the back garden, so maybe I can sneak in and give theirs a shake
Seriously it sounds lovely, and a week in your company, well by then we will have put the world bang to rights surely and then you can give it the finishing touches so's it looks tidy
Hi TW hope everything is ok,and that the little boy in germany has it been sorted. I understand that not sure how to address her now she is a member of the"elite" do we curtsey or doff our hats.I think she may have a person of note to open the dining room and the caravans crystalgirl
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >