View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

17-12-2008, 09:51 PM

Quintin, 7 month old Collie X ?Lurcher needs home!

Quintin is about 7 months old.and clearly a Collie x (?Lurcher) He is black with a white blaze on his chest; white tips of paws and the collie white tip to his tail. He is full of lively puppy affection and is so enjoying to run out on his walks. He hasn't had much training put into him so needs to know manners generally but is ever so well meaning!

Quintin will need to brush up on his housetraining as has been in kennels for 2 months now. He clearly show retention of toilet training on the start of his walks. He is just over coming kennel cough; is recently neutered; fully vax'd and chipped. Oh what a joy. Quintin now needs a home where he can be central to the agenda and be able to constructively enjoy his cheerful energy into Good boys...and Well done treat sessions!

inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2008, 09:52 PM
Love his name,he is gorgeous,hope he finds a home soon xx
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2008, 10:00 PM
What a cutie Fingers crossed for him.....
DalaiMama
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-12-2008, 10:21 PM
I love lurchers, had a Collie x one, she was such a character, a complete tea leaf though - I already posted on here about the time she scaled the Christmas tree to eat the sweets on it. She managed to open the wrappers and leave the foil and string hanging from the tree

I bet he would be fun to take working trials training, looks like he would really enjoy that. It would be a hoot to call 'Quentin' in my best Hyacinth Bouquet voice too....

Oh, so many lovely dogs.

Tempted of Surrey!
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

29-12-2008, 09:36 PM
Temptation of Surrey be tempted no longer ... Quintin has found his new forever home!
Closed Thread