Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2014, 06:08 PM
Afternoon all
I don't feel much better or worse today, still achy and queasy and stuffy headed.
Hubby cooked dinner, mum and mum in law came as did my step dad. It's his birthday on Wednesday, so gave him his cards and pressies.
We've sorted Lauryn's biggest surprise pressie, she will be so pleased, can't wait to see her face. Madam only getting little gifts to fill her stocking, little bits, such as chocolate ect
Hope everyone is ok,
Lynn hope the boiler is behaving today
Moyra think you should ring for an emergency appointment in the morning
TW think I've said before, like Cariad Rodie hates rain refuses to go out in heavy rain lol
Been cold & wet here
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-12-2014, 06:16 PM
Thanks Lynn - But feel I must pass on your generous offer of instant peanut yuk as a Xmas pressie! Malka - you have got to try the one with chocolate - you know you owe it to yourself! (Or perhaps you think you haven't been bad enough, yet!) Sue - Your OH, feel he is letting the side down with his "how much further" routine. Used to have an old book on terriers and it suggested that when exercising borders/fell terriers that a daily routine of 6 or 7 miles at a "low slinging trot" behind a horse is ideal. So you can safely get on his case and either tell him to get out the jogging bottoms or buy a decent horse!LOL! See you all later, bye fer now!
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-12-2014, 06:20 PM
Aw! Mandy! - Still feeling Achy, Queasy and Stuffy eh? Bet the other 4 Dwarfs feel really left out!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2014, 07:50 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
Aw! Mandy! - Still feeling Achy, Queasy and Stuffy eh? Bet the other 4 Dwarfs feel really left out!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2014, 07:52 PM
MANDY never mind him,no one else does
Wee mumsy is poorlie too Has no voice bless her and aches and pains.Just made her something to eat and got her tucked up in bed.Will watch tv for a bit and drift off.Has her mobile if she needs anything,hated leaving her though So bleedin independent and wouldn't come up and stay
Think I might like that peanut butter thing Eat it from the jar with a spoon Fancy cheese on toast and a huge dollop of HP
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2014, 08:31 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
MANDY never mind him,no one else does
Wee mumsy is poorlie too Has no voice bless her and aches and pains.Just made her something to eat and got her tucked up in bed.Will watch tv for a bit and drift off.Has her mobile if she needs anything,hated leaving her though So bleedin independent and wouldn't come up and stay
Think I might like that peanut butter thing Eat it from the jar with a spoon Fancy cheese on toast and a huge dollop of HP
Aww hope your mum feeling better soon, my mum and mum in law are both the same
I'm having a jam sandwich, it's a fave of mine love peanut butter too and not just saying this can ask anyone, lurve cheese on toast with brown sauce or branston
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2014, 08:42 PM
Of course MANDY,I have no doubt It was delicious I have to say,almost went for round two but decided best not
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2014, 09:05 PM
Ooh treat yourself mil bought homemade Brownies and chocolate cupcakes have to say I didn't resist does the fact I'm drinking diet coke cancel it out
Watched Xfactor glad Fleur and Ben went through
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2014, 09:07 PM
Nah MANDY,not sure the diet coke will save ya!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-12-2014, 09:10 PM
I want Ben to win
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >