View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
WhichPets
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2012, 06:06 PM
Congratulations Only just managed to get back on the internet, hope it all goes well for you! It's a great place to work.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2012, 12:57 PM
Originally Posted by WhichPets View Post
Congratulations Only just managed to get back on the internet, hope it all goes well for you! It's a great place to work.
Thank you! Looking forward to getting started. Only 3 weeks left in my current job!
PennyP50
New Member!
Female 

20-06-2012, 04:04 PM
Hi Westie
My son has an interview for PAH. He is only 16 and this will be his first part-time job. Can you give me any tips that I can pass on? Does he need to know loads about all different types of animals? He has a cat and bearded dragon so could talk for hours about them! Any help you can give would be really appreciated as he is really nervous and this is his first interview. He realllllllllllllly wants to work there!
Thanks!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

21-06-2012, 06:39 AM
Penny - One thing which always makes a good impression is if the applicant has done some research on the firm he/she is applying to. Get your son to look up P@H on the internet and find out about their history, how many branches they have, where the head office is, etc.

Also, it's just my personal opinion but I don't think P@H would expect a 16 YO to know about every animal, 90% of custoners who go into P@H are going to be dog, cat, rabbit owners so concentrate on those.

If he knows a bit about Bearded Dragons then that's handy but (and again it's just my opinion) I doubt there will too many customers for those at P@H.
Megan24
New Member!
Female 

04-10-2012, 02:42 PM
Hey, just wondering can you tell me a bit about your work trial, like what did you wear and how many people went, what did you do etc. I have mine soon and i dont really know much about it, thanks xx
AilieHoney
New Member!
Female 

09-01-2013, 04:11 AM
Sorry to bump this up - I see I'm not the only one who has asked you! Was googling though and I think you might be at my local store. I've got an interview coming up in the Irvine Ayrshire store this weekend. I'm struggling to find a great deal of help with questions etc online so wondered if you could offer any information on what kind of interview questions etc would be asked? I understand if you don't want to answer. I lurk on the forum a lot and know it seems a bit cheeky to join just to ask this, I'm in a bit of a panic about it though! Thank you anyway.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2013, 04:24 AM
Originally Posted by AilieHoney View Post
Sorry to bump this up - I see I'm not the only one who has asked you! Was googling though and I think you might be at my local store. I've got an interview coming up in the Irvine Ayrshire store this weekend. I'm struggling to find a great deal of help with questions etc online so wondered if you could offer any information on what kind of interview questions etc would be asked? I understand if you don't want to answer. I lurk on the forum a lot and know it seems a bit cheeky to join just to ask this, I'm in a bit of a panic about it though! Thank you anyway.
Can't seem to PM on here anymore, so if you give me your email address I'll contact you there (with spaces and without the actual @ sign so it shows up....).

Yes, I'm wide awake and can't sleep! Hence why I'm here at this time!
AilieHoney
New Member!
Female 

09-01-2013, 04:27 AM
Thank you! Thought it was just me up at this time haha.

I will edit my email out in a moment, but it is (edit)
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2013, 04:29 AM
Originally Posted by AilieHoney View Post
Thank you! Thought it was just me up at this time haha.
Ok, got it, will email you tomorrow at some point.

But don't worry, it isn't as bad as you might think.

ETA: You can remove your email now if you like.
AilieHoney
New Member!
Female 

09-01-2013, 04:30 AM
Thank you

Sorry if this also sounds rude, do you mind editing my email out of your quote? Don't really want it left on the open forum!

Thank you
Page 13 of 17 « First < 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 > Last »