Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2006, 02:38 PM

Saw a weird thing earlier!!!

Went for a lovely, long walk along the beach this morning, then back along the prom. Poor Bongo had to stay at home because it was too far for her, but I took her out after I got back and she met some friendly doggies (including an airedale puppy!!! ), so she's speaking to me again

Anyway, on the way back from my walk there was this guy cycling along with his dog running beside him. I was just thinking that the dog had a slightly hunched look to it, when it ran right past firing poo out behind it For one thing, the guy didn't clean the poo up , but anyway, I didn't know a dog could do that!
MazY
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-09-2006, 02:39 PM
Real WMDs!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-09-2006, 02:40 PM
bet that stopped you in your tracks it would of me.
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2006, 03:06 PM
wish i could do that
skjerstad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2006, 03:08 PM
Neat trick. Next trick is for the guy to find a way to catch it eh?
Azz
Administrator
Male 

15-09-2006, 03:08 PM
Sounds like the dog was bursting to go and couldn't hold it in any longer - silly cyclist man I would have given him evils and may have even shouted something at him! (Sure I'm gonna get beaten up one day for my gob!)
Zuba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2006, 03:21 PM
Originally Posted by Azz View Post
Sounds like the dog was bursting to go and couldn't hold it in any longer - silly cyclist man I would have given him evils and may have even shouted something at him! (Sure I'm gonna get beaten up one day for my gob!)
You are calm compared to me Azz , I would have pushed him off his bike so he could clean up his doglets mess and take notice of the fact that his doglet was so desperate to go that he had to do it running! Hopefully he would ahve landed in it would have made my day *imagining it now*
DobieGirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2006, 04:06 PM
How Bizarre
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2006, 04:12 PM
Pity you don't carry a stick on your walk, coz you could have shoved it through his front wheel!!!!! Afraid I would have yelled out at him, one for the poo, 2 for his inconsideration to his poor dog, and 3 for the sheer hell of it!
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2006, 04:18 PM
Cor blimey you lot a re scary!!!!!!!!

Our old BC ( the one before this old BC...) anyway..he used to poo whilst walking...even if you stopped, he'd do it ahead of you/behind you /at the side of you/onlead/offlead whichever way..he hunched (as they do) and bam bam bam...a little line of poo...ready to pick up bit by bit...quite considerate really when you think about it....
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >