Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rhianna
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-08-2005, 09:11 PM

Makes me soooooo mad

Today a friend of mine whos kids are at school with my eldest son came round a she wanted me to sign a form as she is applying for British Citizenship ok no problem I thought !!! how wrong could I be VERY
She bought he youngest son who is 5, well he came in and proceded to wreck my lounge tv on and off lamp throwen over hitting my youngest son Tom who is 4, touching orniments and being very rude.
I ahd left the dogs in the kitchen but he let tem in and was hitting them and then he kicked Narla our cavelier all this time his mother who has 3 other kids at home is sittinh there saying and doing nothing,she then said You had better take charge its your house amazing it was her kid!!!!!
Well I lost it I dont shout I dont like it so I told him to sit in the chair and not to move that I found his behaviour unaccetable, and he was a naughty boy.
He then shouted at me get me a cake and a drink now I said no, he started saying mum I want to leave I hate this house { Im not far off the H word by now either lol}
Is it me or am I just too picky.
They stayed 1 hours I was grabbing for a valume sandwich and a prozack shake when tahy left
My boys would never behave like this at home or at other folks houses, I just find it so wrong if a mum isent bothered what hope do the kids have.
These are not stuiped poeple her husbund is a gynicoligst at the hospital.
Just tell me WHY>
BorderCollieLvr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2005, 09:26 PM
God i bet that was stressfull. Some people just cant control their kids they shouldnt have them or should at least see someone about it.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2005, 09:30 PM
Oh that sounds awful Rhianna, I think that kid definitely needed his legs slapping. My 4 year old daughter (who is called Rhianna like you ) has got a friend at nursery who is an absolute little brat and I refuse to go on days out with her and her mother and baby sister because the brat drives me wild and her mother is just the same, my hands are itching to slap her legs especially when she lies on the 5 month old babies pram (she has done this since it was born) and her mother just lets her, I feel so sorry for some of the things that baby has to go through all because the mother doesn't want her to get jealous of the baby My daughter is no angel but she wouldn't dare behave like this
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2005, 09:31 PM
You're defo not being picky, she needs to get in touch with super nanny!
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2005, 10:29 PM
I like super nanny...lol

I agree that this kids sounded like a nightmare, his mum too and there are lots like them!!
jake
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2005, 11:26 AM
I witness this sort of behaviour on a daily basis. What has happened to common sense? How can some parents be so clueless? Bring in exams before your allowed to have children I say! You need a licence to drive a car it should be the same with having children.

I feel sorry for the parents out there who are trying to bring their children up to have manners, respect and morals
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2005, 11:33 AM
I had a 'friend' like that. Her little boy who was 3 at the time would smack my little boy and kick him. The little brat also broke the kids toy box. His language was unbelievable and all his mum would do is sit at my kitchen table playing games on her mobile phone!!! I lost my temper with her one day and took her mobile phone off her and wouldn't give it back till she had sorted her son out
Dibley
Dogsey Senior
Male 

20-08-2005, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by jake:I witness this sort of behaviour on a daily basis. What has happened to common sense? How can some parents be so clueless? Bring in exams before your allowed to have children I say! You need a licence to drive a car it should be the same with having children.

I agree I couldn't have put it better myself!
Dibley
Dogsey Senior
Male 

20-08-2005, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Staffy: I had a 'friend' like that. Her little boy who was 3 at the time would smack my little boy and kick him. The little brat also broke the kids toy box. His language was unbelievable and all his mum would do is sit at my kitchen table playing games on her mobile phone!!! I lost my temper with her one day and took her mobile phone off her and wouldn't give it back till she had sorted her son out
Good on you!! :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-08-2005, 12:07 PM
there is always 1 around just be gratefull its not yours.
their kids and their problems as far as im concerned we had 1 round once and she proceded to try and wreck my girls room when i told her to stop she said mum never tells me off i said your in my house and its not acceptable here then i took her home.she was trying to hurt my daughter the one she came round to play with of course my lad stopped her and she didn't like it.
i told her mum but she wasn't interested needless to say she has never been round again.
mine would never act like this in my house or some where else as they know i would not be impressed kids have no respect for people now days and they are getting younger with it.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >