Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2016, 07:38 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, 14th November

Good Morning all,

Mandy glad you had a good weekend and all got on well.

Looks a bit dismal out there.

Well done to Steve, Griff, he must find it difficult to get used to someone caring about him and bolstering his ego now and again.

June, hope you get your car sorted pdq. It's one thing after another. Did the girls behave or rather should I say did Zen behave last night?

Lynn, sorry you are having problems again with the boiler. You could well do without that at the moment with winter around the corner.

Hope everyone is ok this morning and all the little four legged friends are well too.

Have a good day all, keep warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-11-2016, 08:43 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow.
Wet miserable day here again today thankfully not to cold though.

June do hope it's nothing major with the car and is cheaply and quickly sorted.
griff hope you're feeling better today. Well done to Steve.
Good to read casey is on the mend now.
Mandy glad you enjoyed your weekend away.

Hoping everyone is well and all our four legged friends.

Got these this morning this is how most mornings when Gorden is home are spent. Excuse the airing washing in the background. Plus they are little dark.

Gorden is ringing the electrician in a bit he did some tightening of connections yesterday behind a timer device linked to the boiler had the heating and hot water going for 2 hours then it went again so now Gorden is convinced too it is not the boiler it is wiring somewhere.
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20161114_080954350.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	9.5 KB
ID:	5286   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20161114_080946698.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	9.5 KB
ID:	5287   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20161114_080932658.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	8.1 KB
ID:	5288  
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2016, 09:20 AM
Morning all and those to follow. Lynn it isn't wiring up in the loft been nibbled by something? Hope LG is ok. Probably been watching the rugby. Hope you feel better Griff. And hope any one else that is not feeling over par gets better soon. bfn.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-11-2016, 09:35 AM

The cruise ship we were on this year

Good wet morning

Lynn

Those pictures are too small and dark to see properly. I tried working on them with no luck, they need to be posted larger.

Yes it is wet and miserable today with light rain coming down. looks as if we are out for lunch today with a 2 for 1 offer at one of the pubs we go to.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2016, 09:55 AM
Morning all, thanks for the good wishes for Steve, Moyra...i don't think he is used to anyone saying well done to him, I know he never had it in his childhood. I did get a text at 4am this morning which is an improvement lol, normally he doesn't text me back.
Gnasher, my family and friends are quite good about keeping clear with the lurgy, Steve wouldn't let me go round last Sunday as he was poorly, it seems to be people I know but aren't close friends if you know what I mean. I hope your brother is doing o.k.
Will be back in a bit after something to eat and my tablets
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2016, 10:06 AM
Good morning everyone

Mandy pleased you had a good weekend and everyone got on well.

Do hope an electrician can find the fault Lynn its not funny having no heat or hot water.

Well done to Steve Griff and hope you are feeling better today.

Do hope it is a cheap repair for you June.

Wet and miserable this morning. Have managed to get out for a walk. Have also cleaned alll the downstairs windows inside now having a coffee.

Hope all those under the weather feel better today

Have a good day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-11-2016, 10:12 AM
Pouring down this morning. Saw to girls, then tried car again no go. Walked over to garage and left keys. They've just been now and jumped it and it fired up, driven it off to see what it is.
Guy says its not the starter motor then. Must be battery, wondering if its because its not doing enough to charge up the battery as its a big car. Oh well I'll find out soon!
Lynn, I see Dillon is computer literate
Moyra, pushed the wheelie bin up to the door she is shredding and so far it has put her off. Then push the bin back in the morning.
Bumblesnout
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-11-2016, 10:40 AM
Good morning one and all
Hope your ok today Moyra
Sue/Tweed enjoy lunch out
Griff congrats to Steve hope your feelong a bit better today
Lynn hope the wiring /boiler hot water problems any easy fix good boy Dillon proof reading dads mail lol
TW one thing after another at times hope cars a easy fix
Losos Mandy LG hope you and yours are ok
Another damp day muddy walks n floors again grrrr
Had 2alien visitors yesterday afternoon in the back garden
Peahens no idea where they came from or who they belong to just hope they don't end up someone's Christmas dinner
No dirty washing home yet
Nothing planned
Hope all poorly human and doglets get better soon
Have a good day everyone
Take care stay safe xxxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-11-2016, 10:45 AM
Morning to all who have followed.
Yes putting Dillon out to work next week proofreading.
Sorry can't enlarge them Barry they were just quick snaps on my phone this morning.
brenda these wires do not go through the loft had thought of that and also the heating and hot water has been working fine for just over a year now so this is something recent in the last 6 weeks that has gone wrong.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2016, 10:47 AM
Morning all, the weather here is fine, mild and sunny.
Lovely to see Gorden and Dillon. Pepsi spends all her time on Brian too but there is a difference in size

I'm not sure but I think that by posting picture via the photo links they are smaller which saves band width, or something like that. I remember getting a rollicking on a forum once for posting large photos

Right I'm in the middle of making a chicken stew, so I had better ge.t on
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >