View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nicci_L
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-06-2008, 08:25 AM
Awww Becky, was hoping I would have heard from you but do realise your internet accsess could be very limited I'm awfully worried about about you as we all are, I hate knowing your at your very lowest ebb almost everyday. Like I said, I have a spare room and your doglets are welcome, I know I am miles away which I know would be offputting distance wise but at least it is a guaranteed, warm safe place where you and your doglets could get some much needed respite, just maybe the move down here for a while could be the break that you so desperately need to get back on your feet again.
Anyway, stay safe & I hope that you will get in touch with those of us who put these offers forward to you
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2008, 08:34 AM
Is there any way we can get in touch with Becky? Does anyone know where she might be? If she`s in my area I would be happy to go and look and pass messages on.
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2008, 08:55 AM
Can we leave messages on her blog?
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2008, 09:07 AM
Oh pet. If you could get over to the emerald isle you are welcome to my spare. I mean that sincerely. My kids would love the little doglets and as long as you can live with a big smelly beast (hubby not Ivan!!) you are welcome. We are all part of the same doggy family. You are in my prayers xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-06-2008, 09:24 AM
Hoping you are feeling ok Becky. Was good to hear from you.
Thinking of you. XX
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2008, 10:19 AM
Yes, If you register you can then leave comments on her blog. I have been doing this. It takes a while for them to show though so don't think you've done it wrong if they don't appear automatically.

Becky, thinking of you....
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2008, 10:30 AM
Becky is in Glastonbury, so if anybody is close by maybe they could give her a ring and pop by to see her, I'm sure she would appreciate it.
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2008, 10:41 AM
Thinking of you Becky x x x
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2008, 10:06 PM
Just popped in to let everyone know that I had a good day today (having all your support really helps) as I've groomed most of the dogs and I was a member of the winning team for the Lsdies Tug of War event in the village (across the river lol!) and I got me a trophey lol!
Thanks again to everyone who has offered support in whatever way, it is very much appreciated and I am very humbled by it all.
MaryS
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-06-2008, 10:08 PM
Great to hear from you Becky...hang in there!
Page 8 of 11 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 >