14-06-2008, 11:24 AM
Oh Becky I am so sorry to hear this.
Take care. we are all thinking of you.
xxxx
Spottydoggirl
New Member!
Female 

18-06-2008, 07:44 PM
Have just stumbled upon dogsey and Becky's tale...it is unbelievably close to my own, I am technically homeless with 48 dogs...following a house repo I refused to leave and have survived 7 eviction attempts so far on technicalities thanks to the support of the local RSPCA who have been wonderful. Tying the country's biggest mortgage lender up in knots has actually been very satisfying but incredibly stressful, the number of times I've been threatened with arrest and the dogs being seized you just wouldn't believe, thank goodness for the internet and being able to find out my rights is all I can say.
My mum has now cashed in her savings and just bought us a field to park our caravan in, it's in S.E Cornwall if that's any help to you Becky, you would be more than welcome. Hope to chat with you all soon,
Love Michelle and the hounds xxx
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2008, 07:50 PM
we are due to go to Cornawall in Aug we go to Newquay any where near you, we could call for a cuppa?
Spottydoggirl
New Member!
Female 

18-06-2008, 07:59 PM
Hi melsgems, at the mo we are only 6 miles from Newquay but once we finally move next week we shall be by Looe/Polperro, both touristy fishing villages between St. Austell and Plymouth on the south coast, so if you fancy a visit you will be more than welcome
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2008, 08:01 PM
I love polperro, I love meeting new people and their doggies xx
Spottydoggirl
New Member!
Female 

18-06-2008, 08:04 PM
Oooh, that's a date then, don't think Polperro knows quite what it's got coming to it next week LOL
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2008, 08:07 PM
lol, we are staying at Trevornick. We love Cornwall
Spottydoggirl
New Member!
Female 

18-06-2008, 08:09 PM
I can see Trevornick from where I am typing this in my little caravan!! Bloomin' awful weather at mo, wet and sea misty.
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2008, 08:10 PM
Hi becky, just been reading through your blog, the weather is going to be good (i think) the next few days, so hopefully that will cheer you up, no soggy dogs for a little bit. I will keep reading and hope something gets sorted for you, x
perrypooh
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-06-2008, 08:34 PM
So sorry Becky I had no idea, wondered why you had gone so quiet lately. If I can help in some way please don't hesitate to get in touch I don't know your full situation but if I can help I will in a heartbeat. Nicky
Page 10 of 11 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 >