View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2013, 06:11 PM
Gorgeously appealing pic there jenny. I could happily crawl in there with them.
sammy.w
New Member!
Female 

26-02-2013, 10:33 PM
Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
In spite of having two 8 week old littermates together I bought a snuggle pet and they loved it and would both snuggle up with it. Here you can see one of pups cuddled up behind the black and white snugglepet which is in the middle and the other pup just fell asleep with his head out of the crate

I ended up having to pad out their crate with loads of blankets. They also loved having a blanket draped over the crate like a little cave - I think it makes them feel more secure. I'm really looking forward to seeing photos of your little pup very soon.
Aww lovely photo this afternoon i ordered the exact same snuggle pet! With heat pad to go inside, so i am hoping she will like it as much as your two little ones do
Stamford
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-02-2013, 11:28 PM
Originally Posted by sammy.w View Post
Hi love the name lola, i am still trying to think of a name for my puppy
So should i feed her meals in the crate too?
Shall i remove her water through the night or does she need it in her crate with her?
Thanks
I would feed her in the crate, and she has water 24/7. But use a heavy bowl or a special clip on crate bowl as has been mentioned. Also I put a folded blanket on the top as it makes the crate like a little den, which I believe makes her feel safe and secure. As for the name, my 14 year old daughter chose Lola and I liked it straight away.
sammy.w
New Member!
Female 

26-02-2013, 11:32 PM
Thankyou yes i have her crate set up with blanket to cover it. I will get a hook on type bowl also. We like the name skye at the minute
Stamford
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-02-2013, 11:37 PM
Skye is a lovely name Sammy.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2013, 01:00 PM
Skye is a lovely name. My two loved their snuggle pet and I too had the heat disc which went inside but only used it a few times.
I sadly threw the snuggle pet away when they suddenly decided to 'kill' it when they were about 5 months old but they suddenly became very attached to it and often tried to 'hump' it and would growl at each other through jealousy if one was snuggled up and wouldn't let the other one get a look in - but it served its purpose, and you of course won't have the problem of jealousy

I bought a bowl which has a screw plate to attach it - I think I got it from Pets at Home rather than the one that just loops over the bars as they soon realised they could put their head under it and knock it off.
sammy.w
New Member!
Female 

27-02-2013, 08:21 PM
Thanks, i am going to pets at home tomorrow so I'll look for the bolt on type bowl.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3