Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Olly
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2007, 07:37 PM

just an update

Some of you may remember that ,i was having trouble with gemmas recall,well i dont know how to explain it but ,since we moved here she seems to have "trained "herself ,i know this sounds mad ,but for instance when off lead she will do all the usual doggy things ,but will come at once if called ,also even more impressive is that as we get nearer the park gates ,she walks at heel ,of her own accord (i've never taught her that )and waits for me to put her lead back on at first i thought it was just that she was feeling strange ,in a new house new area etc ,but we've been her 6 months now ,but the more i think about it i think its due to the fact that we used to walk with a whole pack of dogs and friends ,and now its nearly always just myself and gemma which means i can chat away to her like a dutch uncle and she is responding to that , what ever it is its great , shes always been a great dog but now i have an added bonus too .
elmac13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2007, 07:41 PM
That's terrific and she's done it all by herself! Amazing! I'm afraid to say that the nearer the park my 2 get the faster they want to go!