Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
flowisp
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2007, 07:14 AM

We start our bronze training tonight!!

Im excited and also a little nervous, Flower starts her bronze obedience training tonight!!...

Its an 8 week course, I really hope she listens, she tends to get sidetracked with the other doggies at training and spends as little time as she can actually listening to me! The thing is, she is very intellegent, and once she does listen, she picks things up really quickly!

Wish me luck!!!!
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2007, 11:15 AM
Good luck!

My tip is to let her have a good sniff of the room befor you start - all the corners etc and then she (hopefully) won't get too distracted when you start training.

I also always keep Max (and Murphy) away from their "friends", as they then have no-one to play with when we're supposed to be training!
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2007, 11:43 AM
good luck, let us know how you get on.
flowisp
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2007, 12:34 PM
Originally Posted by IsoChick View Post
Good luck!

My tip is to let her have a good sniff of the room befor you start - all the corners etc and then she (hopefully) won't get too distracted when you start training.

I also always keep Max (and Murphy) away from their "friends", as they then have no-one to play with when we're supposed to be training!
That is the only problem I have been worried about today...Its outdoors.. I went along last week and everyone was stood in the rain in the dark..

Im not sure whether to wait and start the course in the spring when the nights get lighter?xxxx
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2007, 04:08 PM
hi hun we just passed our's on sat 2 of my doglets you will do great good luck from us ours was outside and i found it better as the noise level does not give you a head ache....lol
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

23-10-2007, 08:00 PM
Good luck Anna and Flower I am sure you will do very well!
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2007, 08:04 PM
good luck we want to know how it went as soon as you get back.
flowisp
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2007, 08:11 PM
Hiya guys!! Thank you so much for your support!! I have decided to go to a new obedience school, it was outside in the dark??? I have found one in the area that is indoor so I can see my girl when Im trying to train her!!! lol xxxx