Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2024, 08:12 AM

Friday 22nd March 2024

Morning everyone who comes on and also to those that hover but don't post. Hope you all had a good evening. Today is grey and but no sun but not cold. Must go for my early preamble. Have a good day everyone. Song title Friday on my Mind by ??
www.tuin.co.uk Lynn saw these and thought of you. I love a conservatory. In one of our previous houses we had what was called a garden room. So called because one didn't have to have planning permission. It was lovely even in the cold months.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2024, 09:51 AM
Good morning Brenda and all who follow

Enjoy your walk Benda

It was overcast first thing but now drizzling. Teazle walked and managed to do a bit more of the drive before it started to rain. If I was chasing between a conservatory nd a garden room I would go for the room as it could be used all year round. Thinking on it I wish I had put a non glass roof on ours when we had to replace it.

Take care everyone
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2024, 02:18 PM
Afternoon all

Fantastic day here proper drying day. Been out to Asda picked up a few bits as well as some carnations and tulips now displaying nicely flowers properly cheer me up. Then into Dunelm and brought some cushions for the sofa ended up buying complete package cushion and cover, also brought another pack of two pillows brought them the other week and fanatstic no more neck ache so popping them on the spare bed as well.

Came home washing blowing nicely and have changed the beds with fresh linen/sheets etc bookoed a skip run for tomorrow.

Oh have done front garden slabs as well so a good days work and now popped on here before a coffee and maybe a teacake. My shoulder and wrist ma ache tomorrow but use it or loose it. LOL

Brenda Enjoy your walk
Sue Did you find the butterfly bush you were after yet?