Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

09-09-2010, 10:07 PM

Timmy, Staffie, DOB 01.10 – Bicester, Oxford

Timmy, Staffie, DOB 01.10 – Bicester, Oxford

Homing requirements: Timmy ideally needs to live with another dog as his dogs skills are great and he is learning from the role model he has in foster. He needs a training course to polish off his and his owners communication and rapport as training is often more for the master than the dog. Timmy needs his own secure garden and an understanding owner reference owning a Staffie in terms of possible public misinformation and prejudice.

His Story: Timmy was taken in as his disabled owner was not coping with his energy and he was play biting out of boredom.

Advert: Timmy is a delight and how he delights being in with his foster family. Timmy is now getting the appreciation and direction he needed and is proving himself to be a very worthy dog indeed. Just 8 months old and he is already a star. Lovely temperament and so relaxed in the house following house rules and building friendships inside and outside the home.

Timmy is not a hyper puppy and in fact has proved he can be left for short periods and adjusts to routine very well. Timmy isn't demanding (we thought he may have been). No Timmy is just so lovely and only 2 incidents of play nips in his first week and immediately he took 'ouch' feedback and adjusted his intensity in communication and contact. Timmy is a special dog and we are truly delighted with him … oh hear his fosterers sing his praises and hear us sing theirs!

If you are interested in re-homing please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.

***PLEASE NOTE: We are a rescue finding dogs their forever homes. We usually ask for a minimum donation of £150 at the time of adoption, for each dog, to help us continue helping homeless dogs***.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

11-11-2010, 09:16 PM
Timmy is reserved..by his foster family! What a wonderful family this is and Timmy has been drip by drip telling them just that "..but aren't I just perfect and I'm Scrappy's best friend..I know you wanted to foster but ..well I just fit in here so well! Shall I do the washing up or repair that cupboard? ..OK another cuddle then another walk!"

Adoption paperwork expected any day now!
Closed Thread