Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2012, 10:44 PM
Originally Posted by Moon's Mum View Post
Problem with sticking it in bags is when you get distracted, forget it and find it lurking in the bottom of your bag on the next walk.....bleugh!
i have actually done this with buggy although what made it worse was I stuck buggy in car, the bag fell out and I was in the car for days checking my feet as convinced had stood in poo, when all along it was lurking in the boot....yuukkkk
tattoogirl73
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-02-2012, 11:12 PM
the nearest bins when i walk opie are either at my house or the surrounding villages. i always have a canvas bag with me for my keys and phone so like to have a carrier and poo bags in it. what amazes me is the amount of people that go to the trouble of bagging the poo but then just dump the bag on the floor i'll be honest if opie has been off in the middle of the bushes i don't climb in and get it, but i always do if it's on or near the path, but it's a while since he went on a walk. he prefers the comfort of his own back yard. the last time i had to pick up poo was when i was walking my friends little dog in town i'd forgotten the looks of disgust that people actually give you because your dog dares go to the toilet in public. luckily i carry poo bags at all times just incase
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2012, 11:32 PM
Originally Posted by tattoogirl73 View Post
the nearest bins when i walk opie are either at my house or the surrounding villages. i always have a canvas bag with me for my keys and phone so like to have a carrier and poo bags in it. what amazes me is the amount of people that go to the trouble of bagging the poo but then just dump the bag on the floor i'll be honest if opie has been off in the middle of the bushes i don't climb in and get it, but i always do if it's on or near the path, but it's a while since he went on a walk. he prefers the comfort of his own back yard. the last time i had to pick up poo was when i was walking my friends little dog in town i'd forgotten the looks of disgust that people actually give you because your dog dares go to the toilet in public. luckily i carry poo bags at all times just incase
yeh, thats what I mean about that other path....its disgusting, especially in summer when the bags are stinking.....

I remember when Loui was a puppy and he went in the town centre and had the runs right as a bunch of foreigners were walking by....should have seen their faces!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3