Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2017, 09:44 PM
Evening everyone
Happy Birthday Zen, glad it's been a nice sunny day.
Gorgeous day here too hot for Rosie, so only took her out about an hour ago.
Went over to Jean's to do her breakfast this morning, then after I'd been to SW I took her some dinner and me too, she's doing really well, so far cabin fever not kicked in
I might struggle to pop on every day with going over there at least twice a day, for at least a couple of weeks.
Me & Tony went for a nice cold drink tonight, much needed after the past 10days I think

Tony has threatened to sleep outside he's that hot
Poor Max, and you stupid woman
Looking forward to the pics of the jungle climber and pleased the Princess is back on 4 paws
Griff hope you get your phone sorted
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2017, 09:59 PM
Hi MANDY
You'll be exhausted.Good to hear Jean is doing well thoughIt's not unbearably warm here,it's just lovely.Will have no trouble sleeping,never do
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2017, 10:06 PM
I know I'll be tired but she's worth it, always been lucky that my inlaws are amazing, still miss my father in law
I'm off to bed
Goodnight will try and pop on tomorrow
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2017, 10:26 PM
Hi Harvey, hope you are enjoying the warm weather
TW...bet keshi was most annoyed at being turfed out!!
Lol us kids like to shock parents...my dad said if I dyed my hair pink he would chuck me out...he went on holiday and I dyed my hair bright pink.still remember his face lol...don't like being told I can't do something
Aww Mandy, good to hear Jean is home and with you looking after her she will be back on her feet in no time!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-05-2017, 10:53 PM
Hoping Jean makes a good recovery, did she have the op you were talking about. Don't overdo it in this heat, you must be drained. Take care Mandy
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-05-2017, 07:34 PM
Max and that woman............
We crossed paths again today.
I saw her coming and stopped, asked Max to sit to show that there was no confrontation. Max did. Laid on the cool grass.

"See how my dog is? Do you really believe had a go at yours?"
"It was a few weeks ago. Not the same dog as he is now."

"So what did he actually do? He didn't attack your dog."
"He woofed at him"
So the story changes. Woofed at him?
Max dosen't woof at other dogs. Drag them down by the jugular..........I jest

Of course I would think my dog is a brilliant dog. More seriously, he is a big, gentle fellow.

A slight digression. Big is relative. We bumped into a St Bernard on our last walk. They knew each other and have previously.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

26-05-2017, 09:30 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Hey HARVEYGood to see you,hope all is well xx
Thank you, yes all is well here very nice to see you pop in from time to time also. Nice pictures of the twins, and see you still have your hands full with them and the rest of the family, bet you are looking forward to your holiday
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4