Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2017, 02:33 PM
Afternoon all.

Gorgeous day here been in the garden for most of it...............
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2017, 02:39 PM
it is a beautiful day isn't it Kazz? not had chance for a bit of a sit out yet....but i will!!!!!
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-05-2017, 02:58 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Afternoon all.

Gorgeous day here been in the garden for most of it...............
Glad you are enjoying it. Lots of people do. That's why they flock to Spain and such places.

I've travelled around a bit, mostly on business and been in some hot places.
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ho...w=1920&bih=960

Hot as Hell in South Africa, the Sahara Desert, the far east..........

Depending on your skin pigmentation it can inclease the risk of skin cancer. I know. I was a victim. The consultant said all you can do is live like a vampire.

It was up to about 25C here today. And high humidity. I find that rather uncomfortable. In the Sahara is was 45C plus but dry obviously and more tolerable. By way of contrast, Tiawan when I was there was in the upper thirties with 98% humidity. You had a shower and couldn't get dry.

And I don't think Max likes the heat either.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2017, 03:23 PM
Awww fancy that woman thinking max had had her dog...maybe a dog that looks like him?
Still no bloody phone...ahhhhhhhhhhhh
managed to whizz the lawn mower round...will regret that i am sure! wasn't sure how long it was going to be warm for so thought it best get done now before it gets soaked again
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-05-2017, 03:28 PM
Internet been down all flaming day. Everyone on Virgin has been affected here, came on and then went off, back on again now, for how long I don't know
Stayed awake last night till the lights went off because I am so scared he will do something to the girls. Don't think he's back, but the cage rattling is disturbing to say the least. Have started handing out copies of the accusations to my neighbours and they are shocked, no one can smell anything, no one has heard me beating the girls up and they think I do a really good job with them, always clean, brushed and walked every day unless its a monsoon, but still cleaned out 3 times a day. Today I have made a cool room with the large size cool mats and a tower fan. Did go out about 10.30 am but already hot then and they retreated to the shade under the trees.
Took some piccies of a certain little Birthday Girl. She was offlead for 3 minutes and the pad has opened up and bleeding againSprayed it with Septiclense and then put wound powder on. It felt fine when I put cream on it this morning and I thought it had closed up well, obviously not
Painted 2 full fence panels and back in as it is red hot out there. Girls have 2 umbrellas up and are doing the cool room in shifts.
Griff, I hope you get your phone
Breaking News is that finally they have covered that bathroom window (he must have read that, so it was worth it) there is now a sheet or something hung over and trapped in the top window. I no longer have to watch them go to the toilet, stand up, adjust their clothing and depart
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2017, 04:34 PM
lol...what you gonna do for entertainment now tw....not being able to watch peeps go to the loo
awww poor Zen...happy birthday
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-05-2017, 04:38 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Awww fancy that woman thinking max had had her dog...maybe a dog that looks like him?
Still no bloody phone...ahhhhhhhhhhhh
managed to whizz the lawn mower round...will regret that i am sure! wasn't sure how long it was going to be warm for so thought it best get done now before it gets soaked again
Well done with the mower...........)
Our front and rear gardens are brick to no grass to worry about.

That woman........well I know whatever dog, if any had a go at her's, it wasn't Max.
Another dog? Possibly but Max doesn't get mistaken often as far as I know. And he is very tolerant of other dogs. This puppy was jumping into his face and wanting to play.

There's a little pug near here that follows him and bites his tail. No problem.

The woman? Well, her general demeanor and general social interactions or lack of social interactions make me wonder....not playing with a full deck maybe?
Dunno.

I know Max and I don't want people going round here making false accusations about my dog and, by association, me. Old man, big dog, no control. It's so wrong.

On my way home this afternoon we met a young couple with a little girl. The wee girl was nervous of the big dog.
I stopped and waited for them to go by. Max knows the drill. Wait until told to go. No command required.

Yes, I'm proud of him and how he behaves. Especially so in public. He just behaves. We walk miles. I rarely say anything. Nor need to.

Rant over. The accusation just irked me.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-05-2017, 04:39 PM
The sheet has disappeared from the window.....
Internet is being a nightmare, downloaded a couple of birthday pics of Zen to Photobucket and its not letting me in to get the img code, just freezing
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2017, 05:42 PM
Some very strange going on; coming to light since the Manchester bombing. Amazing the people who live around you.............
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-05-2017, 06:20 PM
The sheet is back up, maybe its a sort of code
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >