View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2017, 02:28 PM
Can i come to the park??? i love the swings but 37 and no kids you get some right odd looks Lol...i don't have to grow up do i?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-05-2017, 02:29 PM
Its nice when you can still pop them in the pram and go to the swings and stuff, its when they start being able to run faster than you that life gets difficult.
Having a cheese and tomato butty on nice bread and cup of tea. Washer is on (girls bedding - again..Cariad seems unable to grasp she pee's on the pad NOT the bedding)
Need to calm down and take deep breaths.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2017, 03:00 PM
Afternoon all had a nice walk over to Sainsburys and back (obviously) Then sat in the back garden, had a nice tinned red salmon sarnie with cucumber gorgeous, and a read of my book. Buster was in and out the kitchen but settled in the shade of the Summer house. I kept dropping off to sleep so have come in.

I imagine Cariad being a clean girl is getting baffled by what is and isn't the right material to her I suspect they are all the same.

Griff I am glad you have your payment...........
twix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-05-2017, 03:16 PM
Afternoon all.
Thanks for the tip about the cooling beds. Given that the forecast is 30c this weekend I think we might need a few!
Very kind offer of the dress Eileen. Depending on where I shop but I'm an optimistic 14. The Debenhams dress turned up today and I think I'll settle on that. It could maybe do with the sides at waist height nipping in a tad, easy done as it's in panels and it flares out at the hips. As much as I'd like to think I'd suit a shift dress this one is more flattering for my figure, will be comfy to wear and not show my belly. Will need to sort out tights or investigate fake tan for the legs. The dress is a white/blue/black random print so I can wear my black slingbacks. To think all this started off from one of my mums handbags (blue) which I wanted to use as although she's no longer here I feel she is through the bag!!
Was going to catch up with everyone but being summoned by OH who's been in bed for 4 days with diverticulitis attack.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-05-2017, 03:20 PM
You're probably right Kazz, not going to start making a fuss, all the washing is a nuisance, but she is in a sort of slow decline now and just letting her please herself. They are all lay in a circle round the umbrella, Zen is in the little kennel, she is still quiet, I can tell she's feeling better as she demanded to go out today, but now she's had a walk round she is sleeping. Put some unction cream on the pad this morning and this lunchtime and she didn't feel the need to hold one of my fingers today Its never going to be one, the split is very deep and must be so sore for the little love, I know she has been a nightmare in so many ways, but is very loving and tactile and its horrid for her to be laid up like this
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2017, 03:21 PM
Your poor OH divericulitis attack.........painful
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2017, 03:23 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
You're probably right Kazz, not going to start making a fuss, all the washing is a nuisance, but she is in a sort of slow decline now and just letting her please herself. They are all lay in a circle round the umbrella, Zen is in the little kennel, she is still quiet, I can tell she's feeling better as she demanded to go out today, but now she's had a walk round she is sleeping. Put some unction cream on the pad this morning and this lunchtime and she didn't feel the need to hold one of my fingers today Its never going to be one, the split is very deep and must be so sore for the little love, I know she has been a nightmare in so many ways, but is very loving and tactile and its horrid for her to be laid up like this
Doing the best thing for her............keeping her on rest. Must be painful.....but oh so easy to do.....hopefully the warm weather will work with you and she will more easily tolerate being in than out.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2017, 03:34 PM
Twix, i have been using a mousse type fake tan...i will try to remember to post the name, it is very good but on oneof them money saving programmes the St Moritz came up top..i was going to get some before my mum got me this.
Kazz, sounds like you had a nice day..i am pleased my mum got the payment for me...just another £450 and another 9 months uggghhh
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-05-2017, 03:43 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Agree with you to a point.Just can't agree that "the bomber was also a victim"I don't care how much he or others like him are brainwashed or what purpose they truly believe they are serving.First and foremost they are human beings,they know right from wrong,no matter how "impressionable" they are.
I think they are brainwashed not to know. Otherwis they wouldn't do what they do.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-05-2017, 03:53 PM
Afternoon everyone glad we all seem fairly hale and hearty.
Twix glad the dress has arrived and you seem happy with it.
griff very pleased you have received a payment. Hopefully now your mum has laid the law down no more messing with payments.
June do hope Zens pad heals quickly I know when Dillon sliced his back pad open it was a nightmare and hard to keep them quiet.
Letting cariad be is mostly the best option now, do hope your son hears about the job soon.
Kazz glad you are resting after your little jaunts.

Very warm here. Dillon been in most of the day. Had a cool pad for Ollie June he never used it and I doubt Dillon will either he is funny about what he lies on. I find putting a nice cold wet towel over his back suits him best. Thanks for the info though much appreciated.
Well Mark arrived back just gone eleven had a coffee paid the deposit on the house and went to work till about 11 tonight. Him and Lauren set up the contents insurance yesterday and Lauren will collect the keys Friday.
Mark is working so her and her mum going over to clean and I have volunteered Gorden and I to take over some of his stuff and the bed Michael left here under the bed in the bedroom Mark uses and put it up.
We can also help move the rest of his stuff over the weekend. They will most likely not move in properly till Sunday or Monday.
All the parcels they were waiting for have arrived so that's good tomorrow no waiting for deliveries.
They are both getting very excited now about starting their new life and adventures together and with Joel to although he will not be there permanently yet he will be there most holidays and weekends I expect.
So mixed emotions here I will miss him and his whirlwind ways. Not his washing not worrying about making sure he has a packed lunch and dinner and it will be nice to have calmer weekends when Gorden is home.
I am sure he is looking forward to his own home as he has lived away from home mostly since he was about 20 with the odd having to arrive home for a short stay in between.
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >