Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2017, 06:59 AM

Daily Thread, Monday 22nd May

Good morning everyone.

Our poor 4 legged friends all in trouble. I do hope they all recover soon. Amber's ok now thankfully but asking to go out. Not had a very good night as Steve has been working on the tank all night long and because of an accident is no further forward. Cannot see us getting out to dinner today somehow. Still I treated him to Chinese last night but couldn't eat any but a bit of rice myself.

Lynn, when does Mark move house?

Griff, glad your Mum is in charge of sorting Steve out re the finances. She sounds as though she has forewarned him of the consequences of not paying up.

Harvey hope you are ok seem to have missed a bit of your news, hope it is nothing serious.

June hope your back eases up as the day goes on, take care.

Eileen, glad little princess seems a bit better but obviously not right yet.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2017, 08:23 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

I think its about time you told Steve enough is enough after ll you are getting upset by it all and he isn't doing his health any good going without sleep.

Poor Zen do hope it heals quickly for you. You really do have a doggy hospital at your place at the moment just hope those who are well aren't plotting something between them

Pleased to hear Lacey is improving. Enjoy your bench making today.

Oh dear Harvey do hope the drain problem isn't difficult or expensive to rectify.

It was lovely and sunny when I got up but now clouded over. Washing out so hope it dries and if it stays dry will cut the grass this afternoon.

Hope everyone is keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2017, 09:03 AM
Morning
Awwww Moyra, i think you need to ask him to stop at a decent hour..like sue says, for both of your health
Sue...back lawn still wants a cut here if you are at a loose end Lol
Lovely sunny day here at the moment...hope it lasts
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2017, 09:05 AM
Morning all

Hope all canine hoppers are feeling a bit better.
Moyra I shall say no more on he Steve issue......why could you eat no more than rice?
Sue its cloudy here but luckily no washing left here. Have a good day whatever you doing in between washing watching...........LOL
Eileen total power pool withdraw syndrome here.......but please you are still waving the flag.................you'll have to get the girls a tool kit when the time is right.

HAVE A GOOD DAY ALL.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-05-2017, 09:28 AM
Goog morning all and sundry.......
Max was OK - until he spotted the refuse truck. He rounds it up. But it really doesn't look like a sheep..............
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-05-2017, 09:39 AM
Morning Moyra and all who have followed and those still to follow.
Moyra Steve is being very inconsiderate it is difficult for both parties but we find a little bit of thought works well for us all.
Mark is hoping to start moving in end of next week and during the following week I think so end of the month beginning of June.
Trouble is they both work awkward hours. I have offered to go over on the odd days and wait for delivery as they might not be able to always book their day off to coincide with delivery dates.

June hope Zen is feeling better on the paw today and that Lonas vet visit goes well.
Eileen glad lacy seems to be perking up and enjoy bench making.
griff glad your mum has things under control on the Steve front.
Harvey good to see you and so sorry to hear you are encountering yet more problems and do hope the drain issue is easily and cheaply rectified.
Kazz hope you continue to feel well.

Lovely warm day here, Mark is off to work soon and then over to Lauren's as they both have tomorrow off and they will be sorting insurance and finances for the house. He will arrive back here either tomorrow evening or Wednesday sometime before or after work he has a long shift Wednesday.
He took the boys Joel and Owen fishing yesterday over in Essex had brought the car down the drive to unload the gear and trod in dog muck by our gate.
He missed the other piles he said and didn't see that one.
I was thinking of saying to Paul and Beth emergency with gill over do they want t park the van back on the drive overnight. Till they get sorted.
Won't bother for now the total lack of thinking of others re: this dog mess issue is getting tiring. It is hard work biting your tongue.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2017, 09:58 AM
Morning,
On a coffee breakHave the Gazebo up while sawing awayWee Lacey perched up beside me in her bed.Jumps up every now and then for a sniff about and a pee,so she's managing fine
Hope ZEN is a little better today xx
KAZZ,Emily wouldn't do tools,no way,but Lucia she'd be right in thereBallet shoes v's wellies,them pair
Thanks for thinking of the Princess.Have a great day all.Will pop in later
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2017, 10:55 AM
Hi Kazz..you'll be back to power tools in no time!!
Lynn, wow that is utterly disgusting, how can you leave your dogs mess lying round? bad enoug on your own property but when you share as well....oooo no!!!! As for the Steve thing being under control...errr no! he hasn't contacted her and she left the message yesterday evening, i suspect he thinks he will just be able to see me and give me the money...nope!
Besoeker, dogs are proper little characters aren't they?
Lacey, hope the little princess's leg is much better today
Hoping Lona and Zen are both doing o.k too
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-05-2017, 12:02 PM
Was beautiful earlier on, umbrella up for the girls the sun was so strong, but gradually clouded over, but still very warm. Mabs and Kesh out for a walk and play with the ball, back home and then Sick Bay walks, which was Cariad and Lona. Just a pleasant walk along the lovely barked pathway that has been made alongside the play area and home again.Zen hopping around wanting to go out with everyone, but she is on bed rest for the next few days. Checked her over this morning and there is no heat in it and her leg is cool and no swelling. After I'd done walks and cleaned up, fresh water etc. I got some Unction cream on my finger to put on it, after a bit of argy bargy she let me lift her leg and look at it, then licked the cream off my finger....back for more, this time she held onto my thumb whilst I put the cream on. Whether that was for comfort or a case of if you hurt me, then I will crunch your thumb I have no idea. Wound is very deep indeed, but is dry and no sense of infection there.
Lynn, I cannot understand people, especially when they have young children and neighbours sharing the drive, leaving that down for anyone to walk in. I am in and out all day making sure everywhere is clean, flies are out now so it is even more important. Despite the fact they say they don't want you to go, their actions do not follow on what they are saying. They are aware now of the situation, and choose to carry on, they may find their new neighbours not quite as forgiving as you have been. Excited re the new house, you will have your peace and quiet back soon as well, even better!!
Eileen, pop over and do a bit of building work for me, there's a love. Hoping Lacey is walking a bit better today and enjoying her time in the sunshine with you.
Griff, no change there then is there. Just taking the mickey isn't he really.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2017, 01:07 PM
Thank goodness there is no sign of infection TW...i am sure she wouldn't crunch your thumb off (benefit of the doubt Lol). Yeah same sh*t different day really isn't it? he knows i am ill, he has seen how much weight i have lost, my mum told him i was not doing great and needed no more stress...what do i get?? more bl**dy stress, well i have just been on to the rac to get the copy of the car passport i purchased...that ties up with my bank statement so another bit of proof there, i have the dates i with drew money from my bank account and the amounts and my mum has the car tax charge on her card so even though no contract i may be able to prove in small claims that he does owe me
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >