register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-05-2017, 09:11 PM
I think Zen has been onto Lacey and they Made A Plan and there is now a 3 legged club
Just finished the ironing, I have clean t shirts now, they were beginning to run out.
Happy to hear Lacey is on the mend and hoping she is whole very soon now.
Glad to see you Harvey, you gave me a few days worry, eek about the extension and drains, that is very common isn't it, hoping its not too bad, would the house insurance cover you
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2017, 09:20 PM
Yep,they'd make a cool pair TW
Have tomorrow off.Going to make a little seating area in the garden.Tools at the ready and a little paint job
I'll be good to goShould really take a before pic.Had a problem with the order for artificial grassso hopefully all will be finished next weekend
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2017, 09:36 PM
Awww poor Zen....cut up cans are lke razors...could it have been that? My old lad did his artery and had damn expensive microsurgery because of it....i went and picked up all the bits of can and sent them to the council lol
Lacey...have fun making your seating area
Harvey, sorry to hear about your drains..hopefully cheap and easy to fix...as for a different bus route....there isn't one, I will be fine....although mum called and left him a message on his landline telling him he hasn't let her know where and when he will be paying and the money is due Wednesday....she said if it is even a day late she is seeking legal advice about repossessing the car...so my lifes going to be hell then!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-05-2017, 09:37 PM
Got Lona at the vets tomorrow, walks in the morning so no chance of me making a start painting at the front.Zen will have to stay in for a couple of days with that injury, it must be very painful, she has retreated to Keshi's bedroom for the time being. Going to be a lovely dry, sunny week, at some point I will be able to begin the front garden.
Can't wait to see what you do, Eileen, I have no idea how to use power tools, a jigsaw ran away with me once and scared me to death
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2017, 09:59 PM
A runaway jigsawI've been lucky TW,I had a great teacher.Conor sets me up with supplies and a crash course if needed and off I goHe's quite happy with me around power tools,it's the word 'DEMOLISH',he dreadsSafe at the mo.Don't have much time for major jobbies right now,but the babes won't be small forever!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2017, 10:13 PM

Hope this works.Princess a few days agoIs hobbling about much better now and guarding a lot less.Think we're on the mend
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-05-2017, 10:32 PM
Its almost like its paralysed isn't it, the way she's holding it. I still think some sort of strokelike condition,she's very unhappy and fearful by her body language as well. Glad she's improving at least.
I think the problem with me and power tools I have had to learn on my own and no one to talk me through it. I don't seem to have any natural ability anyway, so best left to those that can
Griff, try to keep out of it, its meant to take the pressure OFF you, not load more on.
Will see if I can get a piccie of poor Zen's leg tomorrow.
Honest I think every dog in the place has some sort of medical condition, is recovering from one, or thinking about it
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2017, 10:49 PM
Definitely not one of her best days TW.The wagging tail and returned and she's in great form,fingers crossed she'll be fine.
Fair play to you,really don't know how you do itBad enough worrying about one.((hugs)) to all the poorly girlies.Get well soon wishes on the way xx
Right,I'm off to bed,see you tomorrow.Sleep well all xx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-05-2017, 11:43 PM
Nite Eileen and all. Had a long soak, back not clever at the moment, need a beach and a long cold drink served by an attentive waiter
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3