register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-05-2017, 11:29 AM
Heavens opened a while back, thank goodness a friend phoned otherwise I would have been out in it.
You need a dose of the sun and some relaxing time Eileen, whether you get it is a other matter
Hoping Harvey is OK, not seen him about
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2017, 11:41 AM
moyra.....i forgot to say, didn't change my hair much...just the ends cut off and the fringe cut...it's annoying me now, i feel like such a tramp...used to it either being long and neat or short and neat, my hairdresser said she was going to knock me out for 6months...said i had been trying my best with beer but it wasn't working lol
awwwww fabulous Lacey...portugal is soooooo beautiful and the people are lovely
Lynn.....i may just do it...do the shorts, at least my legs will dry easier after walking the dogs lol
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2017, 12:59 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Lovely break Eileen you will need it. Sorry forgot to ask about Lacey is she still not putting the paw down ?
No Lynn,having none of itDue back Monday to the vets.Is eating like a pig,mind youShe'll end up a total porkie at this rate
TW,I imagine I'll be doing my fair share of babyminding on holsbut sure,isn't that what nannies are forBe great to get away.The plane trip is going to be fun!!!
GRIFF,yes,been to Portugal 5 times nowConor likes the little breeze that goes with the baking heat
Himself has gone into town to get something for lunch and back a few horses( it's a Saturday thing)
Off into the garden,I'll set Miss Spoilt Rotten up in a shady spot
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2017, 01:12 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Sue, he told me he was giving up on the sand waterfall, but he hasn't he has lost all idea of how long he has been working on it. He thought it was still only Wednesday, he is so disorientated by tiredness.
I think he needs to step away from the fishtanks Moyra
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2017, 01:14 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Notice I have left Saturday out of the heading can a supervisor put it right please. Thank you.
Originally Posted by Besoeker View Post
Not a critical omission.........

Totally agree.............Moyra the tiredness is getting to you to.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2017, 01:19 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

I thought `Steve had given up on the tank

Hope Lona is doing well June and also Lacey for you Eileen. Also hope the little ones are now better and keeping everything in place.

Hows your MIL Mandy?

I am not doing anything at the moment in the garden Kazz far too wet. I am talking to the cabbage seedlings and telling them to hurry up as they need to go in the garden

Lovely here at the moment. When I woke up the sun was shinning but by the time I got downstairs it was like night and then a clap of thunder and really heavy hail. Making some bread rolls today and that is all I have planned. If they turn out well I will make a few more batches and freeze them for when my son is here.

Hope everyone is keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
You are right on the weather front too black as black then sunshine......through the rain here. My garden is now soaked but glad about that easier than watering at the moment I have to water (I like whats going on) my garden is showing the odd weed or twenty popping up; but hey ho..........soon sorted when I am able.

Making bread never tried it, but love the smell.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2017, 01:23 PM
June thats concerning her being sick - have to say. Sounds like the tooth fairy should be in operation in the kennels.......... LOL
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2017, 01:29 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
No Lynn,having none of itDue back Monday to the vets.Is eating like a pig,mind youShe'll end up a total porkie at this rate
TW,I imagine I'll be doing my fair share of babyminding on holsbut sure,isn't that what nannies are forBe great to get away.The plane trip is going to be fun!!!
GRIFF,yes,been to Portugal 5 times nowConor likes the little breeze that goes with the baking heat
Himself has gone into town to get something for lunch and back a few horses( it's a Saturday thing)
Off into the garden,I'll set Miss Spoilt Rotten up in a shady spot
Can I aks where abouts you are going in Portugal always fancied it but ever been would be grateful of a recomendation. Glad the babies are well on the mend.
Weird about Miss Spoilt Rottens foot.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2017, 01:31 PM
Right been my daily walk to Sainsburys...........feel great. Buster been out between showers..............now snoring at my feet.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2017, 01:36 PM
Pets as therapy, PAT, is next. He has had his assessment and been approved. There's a fee to get registered - not a lot - but that niggled me a bit. I'm offering something, therapy, for free..........admin I suppose.

Well I missed that fantsatic piece of news. Well done. Did PAT with my Sal great way to feel good and bring good.
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >