Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2017, 07:11 AM

Daily Thread Saturday , 20th May.

Good morning all, the sun is up and chance it might be a nice day.

I hope everyone is well. I had to go tell Steve it was three o'clock in the morning and he was still working on the tank. He is so tired he doesn't know whether he is coming or going. Just checking whether he was supposed to be at work apparently he was but has managed to delay it until tomorrow!

Hope little Princess is better today and June all your girls are ok. Great that Max is going to be a P.A.T. dog, I am sure he will do well.

Lynn when does Mark take over his new abode? Really pleased for him and especially for Joel too. Just hope things go well.

Griff hope you are ok today, I hope you haven't changed your hair too much it looked great in your last photo.

June, hopefully no sign of numbnuts opposite?!

Have a good day all, take care, stay warm and dry and above all things safe and well. God bless.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2017, 08:37 AM
Notice I have left Saturday out of the heading can a supervisor put it right please. Thank you.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2017, 08:39 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

I thought `Steve had given up on the tank

Hope Lona is doing well June and also Lacey for you Eileen. Also hope the little ones are now better and keeping everything in place.

Hows your MIL Mandy?

I am not doing anything at the moment in the garden Kazz far too wet. I am talking to the cabbage seedlings and telling them to hurry up as they need to go in the garden

Lovely here at the moment. When I woke up the sun was shinning but by the time I got downstairs it was like night and then a clap of thunder and really heavy hail. Making some bread rolls today and that is all I have planned. If they turn out well I will make a few more batches and freeze them for when my son is here.

Hope everyone is keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-05-2017, 08:44 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Notice I have left Saturday out of the heading can a supervisor put it right please. Thank you.
Not a critical omission.........
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2017, 09:04 AM
Sue, he told me he was giving up on the sand waterfall, but he hasn't he has lost all idea of how long he has been working on it. He thought it was still only Wednesday, he is so disorientated by tiredness.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-05-2017, 09:10 AM
Sun was out earlier and so strong I put an umbrella up for the girls, seems to have clouded over a bit now though. Had a right shock this morning, was coming downstairs, could see Cariad flat out on the kitchen floor, not moving, called to her and she didnt move, Mabs was up and about with breakfast being in the offing....first thought of course was that she'd gone overnight when I got down she had got up and was being sick on her bedding, then she cleaned it up, makes me wonder if it's happened before and I've not known. She seems so well in herself, but obviously inside she's not. Lonas booked in for post op on Monday so will mention it to them, there is nothing to be done I know, which is saddest of all. Lona didn't want to come in last night, went for her and she lifted her head, gave me A Look and went back to sleep. She's been in for her meds and breakfast this morning and she's fine. I've looked in her mouth and there's a fair gap between her teeth now, but looks clean and no swelling
Hoping to get Mabs and Zen onto the river later
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2017, 09:58 AM
Morning all
Oh dear Moyra.... doesn't sound good that Steve has lost track of so many days....maybe it is something to do with the name as that's what mine was like Lol...he would say he would come get me and when i pushed for a time he would be later and then when i rung to see where he was he wouldn't even know what time it was as he had been sat for hours on his play station
Awww teriffic max is going to be a pat dog..they bring so much joy
Oh dear, i do hope Cariad is around for a lot longer
Sue..i would take some rolls of your hands Lol
got up, was lovely and sunny, was going to go put my shorts on but it has now gone grey....might still wear my shorts Lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-05-2017, 10:14 AM
Morning Moyra and all who have followed and those still to follow.

Sunny and warm today, but the sun does keep dipping behind a cloud or two.
Hope Steve finishes his tank at the weekend Moyra and all can get back to normal whatever normal is.
Sue the rolls sound delicious. Really should get the bread maker going again here.
June must of given you a fright finding Cariad like that. Hope it is just a blip with her being sick.
Glad Lona is healing well.
griff be a devil and put the shorts on.
Eileen hope the babies are better and you haven't succumbed and managed some rest.
Mandy hope MIL is well today.

Hope everyone not mentioned is well and all four legged friends.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2017, 10:56 AM
Hey Peeps,
Still hobbling here but in good form.Had a paw wash this morningBabies are back to normal,thanks all.Away out for the day,so it's clean up time for me while I'm getting the chance
TW,glad the girlies are all well
SUE,talking to cabbage seedlings??ok,I guess that's normal
Just paid the final payment on our holidayNo going back nowWee villa in Portugal,end of July,the whole squad are coming....Happy Days
Sun is out,a little breezy but lovely.
Have a great day all,see ya after
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-05-2017, 11:23 AM
Lovely break Eileen you will need it. Sorry forgot to ask about Lacey is she still not putting the paw down ?
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »