View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2017, 11:15 AM
Yep I went to put rubbish in bin as it is bin day and front door closed​ good job hubby was in.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2017, 11:19 AM
I will LYNN,no doubtJust give me time
Hi allThanks BRENDA & KAZZ,so hope you're both right.Already bathed her leg a few times but will do it again now and have a good look...hopefullyShe is in good form,still limping though
Great to hear Lona is on the mend TW
Babes are a good bit better too,don't want to eat but that'll do no harm I guess.Away for a spin with their mum
Leah will finish school next Wednesday for the summerDoing exams at the mo.2 to go.
Ok am off to play nurseWill be back later so nobody panic,she'll be fine
Takeaway night!!!....yippee
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-05-2017, 11:58 AM
Lynn, you are way out in front with that one, at least he was laughing and sounds like work were OK about it with him as well.
Glad to hear twinnies have now stopped emptying their orifices around the house, not eating means nothing to clear up, hurrah!!!
Took Mabs, Kesh and Zen out together, they had a good gallop round, a play, a fight or 3, played ball, and came back worn out. Took Cariad and Lona for a quiet walk around. Lona is herself again, she wanted a bone with everyone else for lunch, I had already pre-empted that one, and I had some fat from the bone run (I normally chuck it out) and she's had that. Now lay in the Big House with Mabs, and she obviously is happy to be there, so one less worry for me this afternoon when I've got Zen at the eye clinic.
One of the neighbours stopped me this morning when I was out with Lona and said the curtains are closed (meaning Numbnuts room) I said I know, but no lights on last night because I kept watch, and his car not there either, I'm like flaming MI5 aren't I. Told her about the Pregnant One with Mummy Numbnuts, so we are all keeping watch on this. I did see Mummy Numbnuts and the Pregnant One again this morning when I was taking the girls out, so either a new lodger or pregnant daughter. We will all do our utmost to find out.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-05-2017, 12:26 PM
Good afternoon all Hope you are all well and whatever ails you and the four leg kind improves

We have done two long walks, one in the pouring rain. Max tolerates it and his raincoat keeps off the worst of it.

We stopped off at the local convenience store where he gets tied up outside. People fuss over him and if that gives them a smile he has done at least one good deed for the day.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2017, 12:35 PM
Hi all
Lol Lynn...that is funny
Brenda..pleased your hubby was in
Moyra...you should register for embaressing bodies or the equivalent, they are like dogs with a bone and won't give up while they find out what troubles you
Kazz, hope you are continuing to heal well
Mandy, pleased you enjoyed the film
Hi Besoeker...my 2 have coats too
Hi to Sue, tumbleweed, gnasher and Lacey
I have been and had a..........HAIRCUT!!!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2017, 03:03 PM
Ok,did the leg bath( not a happy bunny)First time I've heard her yelpHad a real good look and can't see anythingHave to say I really do think it helped,she's snoring her head off now,all comfy
Why do dogs Circle a million times before they pee???Not easy on 3 legs I wouldn't thinkinsists on doing it anyway!Lucky us humans don't indulge in the same practice,I'd have to put an extension on my downstairs loo
Oh lovely haircut GRIFF,bet u look fab
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2017, 03:30 PM
Eileen it is more the paw that needs soaking in warm water with a bit of salt to drawer the hair out if it is that. But warm compress on the leg will help if she ​has pulled a muscle or tendon. Whatever it is she will enjoy the pampering I am sure.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2017, 04:49 PM
Right as they say "its black over Bill's Mothers" a real rainstorm on its way here I think.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2017, 05:34 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Eileen it is more the paw that needs soaking in warm water with a bit of salt to drawer the hair out if it is that. But warm compress on the leg will help if she ​has pulled a muscle or tendon. Whatever it is she will enjoy the pampering I am sure.
Thanks Brenda.Yes soaked her paw well in warm salt water.She's loving the extra pampering of course
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2017, 05:42 PM
awww bless the little princess...i only had the ends trimmed and a fringe cut..hope the babies are feeling better now
kazz, my mum and dad use that saying...wonder who bill is
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >