Female 

18-05-2017, 08:34 PM
Glad all is well but bad...........
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2017, 08:37 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Flipping heck Eileen, you know how to worry people. Thank God Lacey is alright, I really thought she was a gonner. Phew!!!
Lona's very wobbly on her back legs particularly, its either completely knocked her for six or something else is going on,which I don't want to even think about tonight. Hoping that by tomorrow morning she's improved
Knocked her for six...............
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2017, 08:41 PM
Aww,bless her
Really am sorry,lucky if I get a second to pee in this house lately!She's having a moan right now cause I put her in bed,off the sofa.I'm not giving in
Really had planned on popping down to mum's tonight.Still some stuff to sort through.House has been sold so I need to get a move onMust likely catch this bug too,sounds like town and country has it
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2017, 08:43 PM
Hope Lona is feeling better in the morning.Bound to be wobbly on it.Fingers crossed she recovers well xx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-05-2017, 08:47 PM
I just tried to help her on the couch and she didn't exactly go for me, but nearly and carried on grumbling for a while after. She is not like that one bit, only time she has had a funny turn on me is when I was trying to get water in her last time she had the op on her mouth.So I am very worried now. She did follow me outside before that, but her back legs don't look right at all, thats all I need for her to lose the use of her legs isn't it, poor girl. I had to take her for the op, she couldn't carry on with her teeth in that state, they were paining her.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2017, 08:52 PM
Of course you had to take her TW,you did the right thing.Can you maybe give the Vet a ring?Are they on call?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-05-2017, 09:02 PM
No it'll be the emergency now, and I just haven't got the money to pay the bill basically, today was £238. Going to have to see if she is better in the morning and hope I am wrong. Have had a bad feeling about this op, and I really thought it was going to be something like they would lose her on the table, so was relieved when everything was fine. She seemed to get in the car OK, a bit woozy but nothing alarming. It should have worn off my now though and she is having difficulty with her back end, she is right down on it, and she must be in pain for her to turn like she did when I tried to give her a bunk up onto the couch
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2017, 09:31 PM
TW..it is not unusual for an older dog to feel the effects of a GA a lot lot nger than a younger dog and diesel tried to munch on me on more than one occasion....a decent nights sleep and hopefully all will be well xx
Eileen, thank goodness lacey is o.k...i did think the twinnies would be involved bless em
Been and seen my mates tonight..beer and giggles and feeling well drunk lol...not sent any texts or whatsapps so doing well lol
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2017, 09:35 PM
O heck June ... fingers crossed she will be better after some sleep xx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-05-2017, 09:36 PM
Just been cuddling her and crying, mopping up the blood and drool. She is giving me a look to tell me she doesn't do Public Displays of Affection. I am hoping you are right Griff, but her eyes look tired.She's just got down off the couch and did look a little steadier, its the 2nd GA in 6 months which isn't good at all I know, especially in a dog her age.
Well done in leaving the WhatsApp and messaging well alone
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >