Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2017, 02:56 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Good news about Lona June. Not such good news about numbnuts possibly being back in residence.

Mark just messaged cheffins contacted him they have been successful and got the house.
Hallelujah
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2017, 02:58 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Cariad's daughter, Keshi, will be the one taking up the reins. Recently she has given Mabs a telling off for going overboard with Zen, I thought she would take over by the way she acts.
If Tawney hadn't passed away the day she did, I would have taken only one puppy (Cariad) the following Saturday. As I had lost Tawney I did the unthinkable and came home with 2 litter siblings. If I hadn't brought Lona home with us, there would have been no Mabs, no Taran, no Horatio, no daughters from Horatio, no Zen........ I know Tawney went because it was my fate to take Lona (the breeder was going to keep her) and her fate to come to me. Funny how life works out isn't it.
Strage how life moves......................there is no wrong path each one has a life of its own.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2017, 03:07 PM
Oh wow, Lynn...i am so pleased for you all!!!!
I agree that dogs are sent when you need them, with my first dog, i was very down after being told i would never work again...and just feeling generally useless...i saved her and she saved me, my second dog came when i needed a new focus and protector...i deffo got that!! Kota, well i am sure she would be dead by now if we hadn't taken her and with all her issues and nortiness i am kept occupied and deags...well what can we say about deags, she helped take the pressure off with Kota, has helped me keep my sanity and although i moan about them sometimes, they are both good girls who just want to please
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-05-2017, 03:32 PM
Lynn, I am so very pleased for all of you, takes the pressure off in so many ways. Countdown to the move now eh. Congratulations to them both
Lona is home, very dopey and dribbling blood (lovely)
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2017, 07:06 PM
Hello all ,
I'm glad Lona is doing well, bless her she's looking comfy on the pic
Lynn I'm so pleased about the house news
Griff glad you are ok and I agree too about dogs being sent when you need them, I found Rosie 6 months before Diesel passed away, the right time
Will pop on later me & Tony going to watch a movie
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2017, 07:56 PM
Oh what movie? Hope your MIL is okay.

Nothing from Eileen yet................concerned now.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-05-2017, 08:10 PM
Yeah I really am worried now, I think something has happened with Lacey, either overnight from when we were talking or she took her to the vets and they gave her bad news.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2017, 08:24 PM
Sorry folks
Babes have a bug for 2 days.Between vomit and lame legs,I'm well in
X-ray showed no damage.Vet wants Lacey back on Monday if no improvement but feels confident over the weekend there will be a change.Says he's seen this before,especially in older dogs.Praying he's right.Ruled out a stroke because she's not showing any other symptoms.Eating,drinking,tolieting as normal and generally in good form.Believes she definiately hasn't lost feeling in her leg,which is good.Was wagging her tail the whole time,the little madamStill keeping this leg up so we'll wait and hope for the best.Thankyou so much for the good wishes,will keep you informed of any news xx
TW,good to hear Lona is home and ok.Hope she has a good night xx
LYNN,brilliant news
Will have a coffee and proper catch up in a bit.Need to go rinse sick covered blankets...what an exciting life I do lead!!
Big hi to all,see you in a bitBeen trying to pop on here for hours,glad I finally got to finish a post
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2017, 08:25 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Yeah I really am worried now, I think something has happened with Lacey, either overnight from when we were talking or she took her to the vets and they gave her bad news.
Thank God,no TW.Sorry for worrying you
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-05-2017, 08:28 PM
Flipping heck Eileen, you know how to worry people. Thank God Lacey is alright, I really thought she was a gonner. Phew!!!
Lona's very wobbly on her back legs particularly, its either completely knocked her for six or something else is going on,which I don't want to even think about tonight. Hoping that by tomorrow morning she's improved
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >