Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2017, 06:44 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, 18th May

Good morning all, Quite nice and bright out there this morning.

June, Good luck with Lona this morning, hope all goes well and Cariad's check over too.

Hope all is well this morning. Griff hope you are feeling better.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2017, 06:46 AM
PS Forgot to mention Eileen hope little princess is ok this morning, no word so we are all concerned.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-05-2017, 07:13 AM
Good morning one and all.
Bright and sunny here. Contrast to yesterday.
Temp is 10C/50F.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-05-2017, 07:30 AM
Morning Moyra, Besoeker and all to follow.
Lovely sunny warm day here so far today fingers crossed it stays that way after yesterday's rain.

June good luck with Lona and Cariad today.
Eileen hoping all is well with Lacey.
Mandy hope all goes well for your MIL.
griff hope you are feeling better today after yesterday's chemo.
Kazz glad you enjoyed your catch up with colleagues.

Mark and Lauren going out today Mark did ask the other day if I would like to go but on reflection I think not. They get little time together and if I'm honest I will be playing gooseberry.
Gorden is coming home this evening a meeting that was happening tomorrow has been moved to today so he has a free day tomorrow. We will undoubtedly do something even if it is only to go out to look for a paint for the front of the house as the other is flaking and causing a damp spot indoors.
It's all the rain and the cars and buses washing it up against the wall as they go by. So another bl**dy job to ad to the list.
I am sure after that we will grab a coffee somewhere.

Hope all not mentioned are well today and all four legged friends.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2017, 08:28 AM
Good morning everyone

Hope you are feeling better today Griff.

I expect Mark and Lauren will have a good time today and you have a nice long weekend with Garden to look forward to although it would seem that you have more work todo on the house which I hope goes easily and well.

Enjoy your walks today Besoeker.

Thinking of you today June and hugs to Lona and that she doesn't have to have too many teeth removed.

Thinking of you Eileen and hope that Lacey has improved.

Sunshine and showers here so not much on the cards. Barry is awaiting parcel so can't go anywhere.

Have a good day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-05-2017, 08:45 AM
A very concerned Lona is corralled in the kitchen, no breakfast for her and she keeps coming to me for reassurance and to remind me I've made a mistake and she's starving. Cariad not coming with me as it will upset both of them if I leave with Cariad on her own.
I too am worried about Lacey, hoping whatever has happened Eileen will be able to let us know
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2017, 09:06 AM
Well the sun is shining here and washing on the line had boiled eggs and toast with marmite (love it hate it) taking Buster round the block in a moment and then over to sainsbury need to see the Nurse so bypasing to Sainsburys........with the push shopping trolly. Got a couple of parcels coming today. Buster is moving round the room following the sun.

June shame we cannot explain when I starved buster last week due to dicky tummy he was beside himself kept leading me to his food cupboard, like he had done something wrong.....hope all goes well sure it will and then she will be eating as normal again.
Moyra How is the snd waterfall going?
Besoeker Do you think you picked Max or did Max pick you?
Sue Have a good day did you solve your mossy weed issue between the paving?
Lynn . I would say b*gger the paint tomorrow go out and do something off the wall.......ice skating.................climb a wall...........fly a kite. LOL
GRIFF..............GRIFF.......GRIFF..........wake up girl.
Eileen Thinking of you.
Mandy How is your day planned today?

Have fun all back shortly dog walking calls.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-05-2017, 09:31 AM
Poor Lona June shame they do not realise it is to help them. she will when she feels better.
Not much wind today Kazz to fly kites and a bit short on hills here in flat old Norfolk.
Hate heights and can't skate. What a boring life I lead.

We will do something nice after checking out paint don't worry. if only coffee, cake and a chat.

Have a good walk.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2017, 09:38 AM
I think after all the work done on working on the sand waterfall, he has finally giving it up as a no go! So all this disturbance for nothing. He is still not straight yet.

Wish Eileen would let us know what the situation is, do hope the little princess is ok.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2017, 09:44 AM
Morning all,
Just had breakfast, going to have a coffee then will wake hubby ( he's on after this week) so we can get ready to go see Jean, take her some bits & clean nighties. Tony is off today & Friday so might go out for tea tonight.
Was pleased that I managed to get Rosie out last night when it stopped raining
TW hope Lona goes on ok.
Eileen hope the princess is ok (( hugs))
Lynn I hope Mark & Lauren have a good day, I'm sure they will. Have they heard about the house yet?
Kazz hope you've had a good walk
Griff hope you feeling better today
Sue hope the parcel arrives soon
Moyra I'd kick his backside your much more patient than me I think. Hope you do have a good day

Right be back later
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »