Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2017, 07:24 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, 15th May

Good morning everyone, had a lovely lay in this morning. Getting to be a habit. But then is not very nice outside, drizzling with rain.

After her sickness yesterday not sure what to feed Amber on in case it starts her off again. She is eating her sachet of chicken mince. Seems to have gone down well.

Hope everyone else is ok.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2017, 08:16 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Please Amber seems to be better this morning. If I were me I would see how she goes on the mince and then perhaps give her another one later and then tomorrow slowly introduce her back to her normal diet.

Lovely pictures Lynn but sorry to hear Dillon was a pain travelling.

Oh dear Kazz what an idiot and nothing of it was your fault. He needs to learn to control his dog and not inflict the blame on others. Hope the police give him good talking to.

Pleased Zen was good at training June and that she is back with her friend

I too had a lie in this morning but then nothing to get up for really as it is raining

Have a good day and. stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-05-2017, 09:46 AM
Pouring down here, as forecast. So its a duvet day
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2017, 10:01 AM
Sue Some days my life feels like a "carry on film on steriods" then other it feels like a duvet day. Just popped out with Buster in between showers.

Not planning on doing anything today.

Moyra Buster had a poorly tummy last week starved him albeit against his wishes for 24 hours then white fish and rice. Hope Ambers tummy is settled.

Lynn Hope Dillon has settled after his day of adventure. Any news on your lads house? and how nice will it be to have the house back to yourselves.

Hope everyone has a nice day;
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2017, 10:04 AM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Pouring down here, as forecast. So its a duvet day
It is raining here too been out with Buster between the showers.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2017, 11:34 AM
Afternoon all
Raining here...i blame me as i put my fake tan on again Lol my new shorts have arrived too...they are lovely and my dress and shoes...all brand new £5 each, wanted to cheer myself up Lol...at least i have 3 pairs of jeans that fit, 3 pairs of shorts and 3 dresses
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2017, 11:53 AM
Thats a good clothing haul there Griff. I don't blame you for the weather in fact I welcome it doing the garden good.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-05-2017, 12:43 PM
Rain has stopped and we had some blue sky, almost immediately it went dark and any minute now it will come down. Like you say Kazz, garden is benefitting, got lots of plants awaiting my attention, they are in the back at present out of the way of the girls. First have to paint the decking, fence etc. and it needs to be dry for that. 2nd load of washing in, girls bedding of course, mine will get done eventually.
Remembered (finally) to ring for an adult eye screen for Zen, either I miss the date of the clinic, its full, or there isn't one. There is a clinic on Friday and we are booked in for 2.20pm. Not a very good day for me, day after Lona's op, but I need to make sure her eyes are clear before I get Zen's hip and elbows scored. She had a clear puppy eye screen at 6 weeks so not expecting anything untowards, but would rather be 100% certain
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-05-2017, 01:06 PM
Afternoon Moyra and all who have followed and those still to follow.

Raining here to. Plus its chilly.

Dillon more settled today thank you. Gorden decided to take today off due to a long day yesterday and he will go back tonight otherwise another ridiculously early start tomorrow. He popped along to the minor injuries unit at Doddington to get his hand checked as it was still playing him up after Dillon pulled him over last week. He was beginning to wonder if he had broken or fractured his scapula bone think that's the one same as Mark did 2 years ago it is very bad if it isn't set and heals properly.
He said really efficient there free parking and he has muscle damage nothing broken or fractured.
So we then popped out for a while a wander round Sutton bridge and there is a herbalist shop there so got Dillon some move well and a free sample of dried meat. Fascinating shop and lovely girl working in there.
Then coffee and a scone at Welney and watched the birds from a nice warm dry viewing area and now home with Dillon curled up beside me gently snoring.

Kazz we have everything crossed Mark gets the house. Cheaper food bills and yes although he is a lovely lad and of course we would never turn either of them away it will be nice to have the house back to ourselves and I am sure he is fed up of living with us also.
Joel apparently has already told his mum when he finishes school he is moving in with his dad and Lauren.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2017, 01:45 PM
Yay for Joel....good on him!!! Pleased to hear nothing is broken with Gorden but soft tissue damage can be worse than a break or a fracture (according to my ortho's)
TW, i hope Zen gets on o.k with her eye test and that Lonas op goes o.k
Kazz, i already had the jeans so just 2 pairs of shorts, 1 dress and shoes today, at least i will look halfway presentable for summer
Mum has seen Steve this morning and they have had a good chat, she said he was very apologetic and for the first time he actually asked how i was!!! He had obviously been looking at me the other day because he said to my mum that i had lost an awful lot of weight, he now knows it is better just to deal with my mum and hopefully all will now be well
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >