View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2017, 08:18 PM
Well follow up to this is been out with Buster 4 times since then as normal and everyone we met has commented on the incident which is being called apparently "What about Karen's nutter"
No one has any clue who the chap is or who the dog was was. Which is unusual around here.
Seems he beamed in and beamed out.
Buster obviously decided he was above all the hulabaloo being a Staffie.��
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-05-2017, 08:32 PM
Oh Kazz how lucky are you, your own personal nutter
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-05-2017, 08:49 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
I did for some reason dogsey decided against it.
Then accept my apologies.

A tail for today.
Max is very sociable. He spotted a group of teenagers sitting in a circle under the shade of a tree. He trotted over and sat in the middle. They loved it. I don't know what's the best thing to do. Let them enjoy his company and him enjoy the fuss he gets.

As a rule, I let him and stroll on unless he is being a nuisance. He catches up.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2017, 08:50 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Oh Kazz how lucky are you, your own personal nutter
I know it will be blinking urban folklore by Tues and by then I imagine we will have had straight jackets; helicopters and the Mayor involved in the story as it evolves.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2017, 08:56 PM
Originally Posted by Besoeker View Post
Then accept my apologies.

A tail for today.
Max is very sociable. He spotted a group of teenagers sitting in a circle under the shade of a tree. He trotted over and sat in the middle. They loved it. I don't know what's the best thing to do. Let them enjoy his company and him enjoy the fuss he gets.

As a rule, I let him and stroll on unless he is being a nuisance. He catches up.
No need to apologise, me and the dogsey posting system have always had issues. sometimes they disappear as or when I press "post"

Sounds like you had a good day. And if a dog of mine was causing no issue and liked he fuss I would do as you did. My nephew and his mates love dogs to fuss when inbetween football/cricket matches but not during he explained to me when he was a young teenager.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-05-2017, 09:28 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
No need to apologise, me and the dogsey posting system have always had issues. sometimes they disappear as or when I press "post"

Sounds like you had a good day. And if a dog of mine was causing no issue and liked he fuss I would do as you did. My nephew and his mates love dogs to fuss when inbetween football/cricket matches but not during he explained to me when he was a young teenager.
Thank you kindly.
And yes, I can understand that a dog in the midst of a playing field during a game could be a bit of a nuisance...........
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2017, 09:39 PM
Originally Posted by Besoeker View Post
Thank you kindly.
And yes, I can understand that a dog in the midst of a playing field during a game could be a bit of a nuisance...........
Even worse if you are a player as hpappened ina town local to me recently......http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-engl...-football-game
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3