View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2017, 03:33 PM
Griff thought of you when I received a email from pero pet food as they have food on special for staffies. Not sure what you feed. Maybe worth a look.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2017, 04:01 PM
thanks Brenda, i feed millies wolfheart
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-05-2017, 06:02 PM
Hi all and sundry.
Been a bit cool here today but no rain so good for walking.
Moyra, yes Max loves his long walks. He is off the lead, chases squirrels and birds, so if I do six miles, he probably does at least three times that.

It's good for me too. I'm into my seventies so all the walking is good for me too. I've also found that people who walk their dogs are generally a sociable bunch. There's the odd ones who will barely give you the time of day like the woman who struts along in her high heels dragging her Beagle with her.

But you meet all sorts.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-05-2017, 08:36 PM
Originally Posted by Besoeker View Post
I've also found that people who walk their dogs are generally a sociable bunch. There's the odd ones who will barely give you the time of day like the woman who struts along in her high heels dragging her Beagle with her.
I agree and it's one thing I like if I do meet anyone. Yes there's always the exception Our favorite walk is around the vast area of Knettishal Heath but last year this little known area somehow managed to get featured in the Sunday Times, bad move for us dog walkers, for weeks we had all sorts wandering around, there was one women who appeared in a white designer suit complete with white leather shoes and was scarred to death when Lara came out of the river and began to shake
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-05-2017, 03:19 AM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
I agree and it's one thing I like if I do meet anyone. Yes there's always the exception Our favorite walk is around the vast area of Knettishal Heath but last year this little known area somehow managed to get featured in the Sunday Times, bad move for us dog walkers, for weeks we had all sorts wandering around, there was one women who appeared in a white designer suit complete with white leather shoes and was scarred to death when Lara came out of the river and began to shake
Looks like a brilliant place to take a dog.
Love the white suit story...................
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3