View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2017, 12:23 PM
Yay for you Lynn!!! good on you, even if you hadn't managed at least you gave it a go.
Lol i just got the car advice call off my dad... his car says his brake fluid wants replacing in 500miles, then it said his front pads too...so he said shall i get my rear ones done while it's in?? i said click on the info for the brakes and see what it says... the fronts still have 1400 miles left on them and the rears say 30,000 miles! i asked was he bothering with the warranty he bought from bmw and he said no...told him to leave it until he feels like getting it done and the braked pads will last until august as he doesn't go too far...he is just off to get the aircon sorted as he told bmw to fix it and they just regassed it and charged him!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2017, 01:18 PM
Hello all,
Feel a lot better today thank you, Yesterday I went to SW to get weighed came home & sat in the garden with my Kindle. Did nothing after that.
This morning typical it's been raining & Rosie was booked in to the groomers for a pamper, she was ready too. She's so clean & smells lovely she loves Helen too, and Helen loves her, mutual love which makes me smile cos Rosie was so mardy when I dropped her off, obviously to make me feel guilty
Only photo the diva would let me take after her pamper
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0076.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	66.2 KB
ID:	5559  
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2017, 01:22 PM
Awwwww look at her..now my pair would be rolling in poop asap...lol
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2017, 01:26 PM
As soon as we got in she rolled round the rug like a loony
Well done on how you reacted to Steve yesterday, bet he's kicking himself
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2017, 01:35 PM
Cheers Mandy... i doubt he would give a monkeys really! i think part of him would have wanted to keep me in touch with him by having to go see him and get the money each month but i have told him he now deals with my parents Lol
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2017, 01:40 PM
I bet that's what he thought you'd do, keep seeing him! Well glad he has to deal with your parents!
If anyone fancies going to work and do my shift for me, I'd be very grateful.. not feeling like going out lol
Only a 4hr shift though, best get a coffee
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2017, 02:22 PM
Afternoon all.

Thanks for all the nice comments about Buster he has settled well but as I think I have said before we are a SBT friendly home so SBT regardless settle nicely, he has lost 6lb since we got him and can feel his ribs now and arthritis much better.
Lynn good on ya, I like the garden but not overrun. You want to have a look at a extending wheel nut changing thing (not technical with car bits) I have once gives you extra leverage. Mind you mine would be about 20+ years old now.
Sue ah Clay soil maybe consider collecting leaves put them in black bags and let them rot down excellent compost I do a couple of bags every year.
Moyra How many tanks has Steve got? I would have more/bigger if we had room I find it very relaxing.
Tawney I am sure it is power of mind maybe Yuri Geller of the dog world he has settled in well. but I never expected otherwise Leics SBT rescue are brilliant at matching you up, as long as you are honest. I thin the same about Supervet how much does all this cost and regardless of that is it worth it........I ofte wonder if we do this for our pets because we can rather than because we should. Like you I think quality of life is the thing I cannot see me putting a dog/cat of mine through some of the treatments on occasion you see. Maybe I am hard hearted as someone once told me but I think not.
Griff Looks like Coventry and Birmingham is going to be in the news in the run up to the election..... as we have the issues everyone wants to solve LOL
Had a good day up at 6 walk with Buster home, shower yougurt then sister came and we went to the farm shop, Busters food, then sainsburys. Now watching hairy bikers........doing sweet chilli noodles with chicken tonight. Mom has sweet and sour noodles.....so two frying pans. watching Masterchef final tonight was surprised when the lady yesterday went out but her "dirty rice" sort of put me off. Met a really nice Lhaso Apso today at the farm shop anyone know anything about them?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2017, 02:27 PM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
Hello all,
Feel a lot better today thank you, Yesterday I went to SW to get weighed came home & sat in the garden with my Kindle. Did nothing after that.
This morning typical it's been raining & Rosie was booked in to the groomers for a pamper, she was ready too. She's so clean & smells lovely she loves Helen too, and Helen loves her, mutual love which makes me smile cos Rosie was so mardy when I dropped her off, obviously to make me feel guilty
Only photo the diva would let me take after her pamper
She is gorgeous do you find SW works for you? I am cutting back but not dieting as such but its working. Can I ask is Rosie your first BC she looks lovely?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-05-2017, 02:56 PM
Rosie looks lovely as always Mandy.
Don't like being beaten Kazz if I can help it.

I did have one of those snazzy wheel nut things few years back not sure where it went. Will b looking for one and also a better jack the one I have does the job but as we get older if we need to sort a wheel out a home an easier to use jack would be useful to.
Hope the phone's stopped June and the rain.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2017, 03:25 PM
Lol..Kazz, at least it will give our local paer something to report on! all they seem to put on their internet page is coins that are worth money (50ps new £1 etc) and Kodi boxes being illegal Lol.
Lynn, trolley jacks are so much easier and sometimes you can get telescopic wheel braces from aldi or lidl for about £5
Mandy...i couldn't go to work for you..i would lose patience with people, i seem to find if i ever venture into a supermarket it seems to be full of idiots that dawdle round Lol
Had my girls out, struggled like mad but we made it round the field and back
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >