View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-05-2017, 11:19 AM
Given up all the bits I have do not seem to fit the nuts on the wheel. Just looked at a video seems I need a wheel brace can't find one in the car which is annoying because I probably let mine go with the other peugeot.
It isn't a hub cap it's a trim and that seems very firmly fixed to the wheel. So feeling defeated if I had the right bits I could change it and it wouldn't take me long.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2017, 12:25 PM
Good afternoon everyne

Take it easy Kazz you are only a week into recuperation.

Nice to find that someone has mown your lawn for you June

What a lovely mum you have Griff. She may tell you off but you knows she loves you really. Hope you get an appointment quickly re your foot.

Call the breakdown people Lynn as long as you have a spare tyre and the locking nut key they will do it all for you. Had to call them out over the Easter weekend . They changed the wheel and even put more air in the spare so that I could drive to a garage.

Has been really nice here today and warm enough to walk around without a coat. Put my runner beans in and then we went out to Scotney Castle. On the way home went through some rain but it seems to have remained dry here at home. We could do with the rain as I am fed up having to water my veg plants

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2017, 01:21 PM
Lynn, the wheel trim clips in securely, take a flat bladed screw driver, gently push down between the wheel and the trim and gently prise away all the way round...there will be about 8 clips, once thats off you can get at the wheel nuts, there might be a curved metal thing with a socket on the end...that's instead of a brace, it is usually with the jack...it's about a foot long...not sure if that helps?
been and met my mums work mates, they are lovely people..they all think i am sweet and lovely Lol
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2017, 01:52 PM
Afternoon all woke early this morning had a lovely yogurt with a spoonful of manuka honey and sat in the garden with a cardi on, then took Buster out about 6.30am have stopped my sister coming as not needed now he does not need milesand to be honest yesterday he would not go past the end of the block.
Great walk we were out for about 40 minutes lovely and slow. Came home and we both had breakfast my choice was scrambled eggs and toast and coffee. Then went and had a lovely lie down about 9ish and dropped off to sleep; took Buster out again not as far and had a shower, Back out with Buster again done mom cheese and crackers with a jelly for lunch now watching countdown. Cod in tomato sauce tonight with a nice rice.

So a remarkbly chilled day a lovely day for looking out but not sitting out.

Lynn thats a b*gger about your tyre hope you get it sorted before Dillon gets his cases packed.
Griff Awww thats lovely that your Mom treated you, hope you have a good day.
Tawney Are the girls behaving? and maybe Nigel brought it aherd of sheep rather than a lawnmower LOL

Sue sounds a lovely day and hope you get the rain soon although does not look likely. Never been a veg grower but can see the appeal.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-05-2017, 02:02 PM
What a lovely chilled morning Kazz.
Glad you had a lovely time griff.
Gill's blood test done a bit earlier so now they will do the ca125 test which will tell the level the tumour is at I think. That will determine if they offer radiotherapy or not I believe. Might take a week or to though.
She is feeling better today mouth is clearing up and she managed a little spagbowl which stayed down and tonight a small baked potato again and peaches and cream for afters.

griff thanks for the tip about the trim business given up for now had a shower and washed my hair instead.
Mark may take a look later for me.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2017, 02:17 PM
Lol...much better to get someone else to do it for you Lynn...sadly I am the one who gets called on lol
Terrific news about Gill...lets hope she ison the up
Kazz, buster sounds a terrific chap...i miss the slow amble with my old girl...these 2 go everywhere at a million miles an hour
Got Steve's bus earlier, we just blanked each other until I asked if he had got the letter...he just said Yeah...at least he has it and has had fair warning of what will be happening. I must say I looked pretty good today...not something I would ever say about myself but I went out in my skinny jeans, tight tshirt and killer heels...caught him looking at me a few times when I was waiting for another bus lol...good, let him see what he could've had lol
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2017, 02:42 PM
Griff, the man is mad you are a stunner. Have to take Amber out in a little while promised my friend Karen that Amber can meet up with Annie the Bull Mastiff round four. She is such a beautiful dog and they do love each other. Just wish Annie wouldn't KILL everyone of Amber's tennis balls. They cost a fortune but she still prefers Amber's as they are stronger and cost me £30 for 20 where as Karen can get 3 for a £1 at the £1 shop, they last about 2 minutes each where as Amber's can last a couple of plays if we are lucky. Annie is a ball Killer!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2017, 02:52 PM
Moyra, i get balls from sportsdirect, they are usually branded like slazenger or dunlop, you get 3 for £1.20, if you want, i can pick you up a couple of packs to try next time i am in town.
Awww thankyou, that's lovely of you to say...i am just under a size 12 on the bottom and a 10 on the top as oppose to the 14 when i met him, he wouldn't walk past me either, he got off the bus and nearly got run over crossing the road Lol.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2017, 03:13 PM
Good for your ego Griff
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2017, 03:23 PM
It did make me laugh Kazz lol..i have no clue what he thought i was going to do or say to him...he's pretty safe unless i have had a drink Lol
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >