View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-05-2017, 02:42 PM
Don't want to go down that route griff rows or solicitors especially as we want to move.
It just annoys me that others cannot afford me the courtesy I do to them.
I will just be cool with them i think and maybe then they might realise I am a tad annoyed.
We are very aware it is their drive and we only have access over it but I think to be honest it annoys them.
Never never never again I said to Gorden this sort if thing happens one of my biggest reasons for not wanting this house.
Knew I was right.
Hope the hot flushes and the toof hurty isn't to bad.

Meant to say nice pics Barry.
June glad you avoided death by springers.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-05-2017, 03:04 PM
Oooh Lynn, its all take and no give for you isn't it. Just have to get on with getting the house on the market and keep your eyes peeled for something with a bit of land or enclosed decent sized garden
Had a bit more of a hoover up, just got the stairs to do now.
War broke out for a minute or so just now, its been quiet for ages, and I thought the Issues were Resolved,noticed Zen had a tooth mark in her front leg, and it has been quiet since then. Only a minor fracas this time though and all is quiet once more.
Griff, my windows could do with a wipe over inside when you've got a minute
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2017, 03:28 PM
No Lynn, to be honest, we didn't want to go to the solicitors but they had been told repeatedly about not leaving cars and rubbish up there or the kids bikes all over the drive...it is a bit much when before you can go out, you have to get out and shift four bikes, try and find somewhere to pu them and then when you come back they have been left all over your drive again! to be honest, i think if people used just a tad of common sense half of these issues wouldn't arise
Lol TW...not a chance, i am having some painkillers and i am done, might take the poochies out separately as we weren't out too long earlier...oooo i hope the war is now over!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-05-2017, 03:38 PM
griff that really is bad I would not be able to keep quiet if that was the case here.
Where we lived once we had a lovely driveway and a child from a few doors up kept leaving his bike on the drive. One day I collared him and told him to move it he said no, he was only a tiddler to. Red rag to a bull that especially in those days when hormonal so told him outright move your bike or you will find it flattened by my car.
He didn't leave it there again.
Oooh June poor Zen bearing a scar.
Well car back where it should be and Mark can park outside the house. June that is just how I feel at the moment all give.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2017, 07:48 PM
One of the first houses I looked at on my own had a shared access to drive a new build and a friend of my Mom's who worked in a solicitors office said "Never have shared access or parking keeps solicitors in work" It seems she was right.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2017, 07:57 PM
well i have decided as the hot weather is here the fake tan must go on!! no fence sprayer again this year Lol i am trying a cheapo mouse and i used it before and it was o.k and this time i am leaving it a little longer to see if i got darker Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-05-2017, 08:30 PM
Been a bit of a running battle all afternoon, seems to be quiet now though. I wish they'd bluddy stop it, I am over conscious of any noise going on nowadays after the Numbnuts Saga.
Gosh Griff, that is soooo rude, leaving bikes in someone elses driveway, think I'd be tempted to pick them up and take them to the tip and deny all knowledge!!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2017, 08:34 PM
Lol TW, my dad said he was going to run the lot of em over, and the kids refusing to move whilst he was trying to get in..he nearly hit one, he refused to slow the car and the kid out to dive out the way Lol
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-05-2017, 08:37 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
well i have decided as the hot weather is here the fake tan must go on!! no fence sprayer again this year Lol i am trying a cheapo mouse and i used it before and it was o.k and this time i am leaving it a little longer to see if i got darker Lol
I spent a lot of times in hot climates, enjoyed the sun, and got skin cancer.
Buyers beware.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2017, 10:03 PM
Evening everyone,
Quick pop on, am going to bed in a mo. Have just had a quick read through to see if everyone is ok.
I'm shattered and really aching today. Day off tomorrow thank goodness.
I get annoyed when people use my drive without asking, I'm like you Lynn and can feel a bit 'petty' sometimes with Andy & Nicola across from me, long story short, but previous owners extended the drive onto a bit of 'noman's land, caused a issue but near the end is a piece of tarmac attached to our drive so that when you get out the door of a car you stand on it not on the grass/mud that used to be there, well Nicola parks her car so far over sometimes she blocks that, I get annoyed! But I also quite like them, if that makes sense lol one day I'll take pics & show what I mean
Anyway I've done rambling
TW hope war don't start again tonight -
Good night all
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >