View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-05-2017, 09:38 AM
Morning Sue, Barry I think you have opened up a can worms.

Congratulations to your niece Kazz and glad you are feeling so well.
Thinking of you today griff chemo day.

Text Gill earlier she isn't feeling a great deal better but that potato did stay down so hopefully on her way to recovery think it's going to be a long road.
She did say she was putting a bit of washing in the machine I warned her not to run before she can walk. she replied she can't do much of anything so that won't be an issue at the moment.
She does seem to of developed a cold now though.

Peter is cooking spagbowl for tea and she is hoping to eat some of that and keep that down to. Fingers crossed.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-05-2017, 10:27 AM
Sue and I went to Sovereign Harbour for a walk this morning with Teazle

Sovereign Harbour entrance sea defence
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2017, 10:58 AM
Oo that brings back memories. Used to go there when I stayed with my grandma who lived in Eastbourne in the 50's. It was a bit different then.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-05-2017, 11:47 AM
Back from walks, 2nd walk avoided Death By Springer, kept Cariad and Lona onlead until they had removed themselves off the adjoining park, Mabs is fine and always stays near to me,the Senile Delinquents are never going to be any different.
Blue sky here all morning and that horrid cold wind has gone as well.
Got everything crossed that they pass the credit check for this house Lynn, then they will be able to start a nice life together and Joel will maybe get out of the awful home he has at present.
Glad you're feeling better today Kazz, and well done on the weight loss, I have given up on that malarkey, eat what I want and come and go as I please, spent most of my life doing what other people want so I am on a permanent holiday
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2017, 11:58 AM
I know I ate cr*p TW hence the change in eating got into a rut I think before and after loosing Dad eating for something to do before and same after.I do what I want and want to feel a little lighter.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2017, 12:44 PM
Nice piccie Tumbleweed
TW, so very pleased you avoided death by springer Lol
Can't figure out if i have been brave or stupid!! took both the dogs out together!!!! i must admit i was worrying about kota legging it, she usually has the boomer ball but today decided deagans tennis ball was better and deagan wanted the boomer ball, i let them have a little run round and then put them back on their leads before Kota decided to take off, then the grass cutter man arrived so we were trying to get off the field but they kept tangling themselves up in the leads...out of practice i guess! the grass cutter man is a friend of my dads so he was waving like a loony Lol got off the field, onto the little green and kota decided to roll in something...twice!! lord knows what but she only had a bath on sunday so she can stink Lol
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2017, 01:14 PM
TW..just seen redrock is being repeated on bbc2 in the afternoons
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-05-2017, 01:15 PM
Aw we need NEW episodes
Sounds like you had a good time with the girls despite the tangling leads. How are you feeling
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-05-2017, 01:35 PM
We hope they pass the credit check to they both need a place of their own.
haven't had any news that Gill's blood test has been done yet.

Done some shopping and it is lovely and warm out. Feeling a bit peeved. The lad who lives next door to Paul and Beth and whose dad wants to put in the access road is doing some gardening for them.
So he put his trailer on the drive early. The day I need to go out, so I popped out and had a chat and he said no problems he would move it when I needed.
He was on his way off the drive with the first load when I needed to go out so handy.
Came back from shopping trailer back on there so car parked on the road, not to worried at the moment I will put the car back later.
My peeveidness comes from the fact not a dickie bird out of Paul and Beth it would be happening and if they didn't know it was going to be today maybe a sorry. I am feeling quite petty now I was going to mention it seems the emergency is over with Gill so park the van back on the drive overnight I still have the worry of getting them up if I have an emergency with Dillon but hopefully them sorting the parking space out won't take to long.
Now I am not sure I want to for a while anyway. I have given all the way on this over the past year and sometimes I feel the more you give the more people take. Beth is also upset because I knocked at Gordon's yesterday and the plans have not been passed s she was told by his son at the weekend they haven't even been re-submitted yet. I am quite upset to I thought great the plans have been passed.
So full throttle now to shift this place.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2017, 02:27 PM
TW, not feeling too bad, just feel really sick and my teeth hurt Lol...haven't started with the feeling boiling hot yet though...i try to keep busy to keep my mind off it as i am convinced if i just sat here it would be ten times worse! done the windows...nice and slow and steady, i did have a good time with the girls and it was lovely to see them running around at the same time but despite years of training, they are in competition to see who can get there quickest with me getting dragged behind Lol
Lynn, i do hope your lad gets his house...not only will it be good for them but hopefully it will be a better life for Joel, as for the driveway, i don't think you are being petty...it fair pee's me off when my neighbours do stuff like that...we always let our nice neighbour know if work is being done at ours and apologise in advance and ask if there is any issue with mess etc..give us a shout, she rarely does the same, i have got up and found the fence being replaced, the garage roof being refelted...with my garage being blocked, the best one was when they had an extension built and the first i knew was being shook out of bet with a jack hammer going!! we had to get a solicitors letter sent to our other neighbours about our drive, made no odds although they are a bit quieter now so i am more patient with them Lol...i speak to the fella as i used to work with him when i was 14/16
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >