Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2017, 06:41 AM

Daily Thread, Monday 8th May

Good morning everyone,

Lynn, I am sorry to hear how poorly Gill is. You say she is a fighter but there is only so much ones body will take. Hope she picks up soon.

June, well done to Zen she is a star, lovely piccies of her and so proud bless her.

Griff, I hope you are feeling better today and Kazz too.

Have a good day all our two and four legged friends, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-05-2017, 07:38 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Dull and that cold wind still today.

Gorden just left for London,,Dillon been sick mat in washing machine and although we hoovered yesterday the house looks like a bomb has hit it. Waiting with baited breath for news from Peter today.

Kazz hope you are feeling better I expect it will be a little while before you feel back to full health and getting out the power tools.
June, griff, Moyra, Harvey, mandy, Sue and Barry hope you are well today and those I haven't mentioned also and their four legged friends are to.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-05-2017, 08:11 AM
Just had email from Peter Gill was up and in the bathroom so he popped up to see how she was and she said better today.
he said you don't look it no colour in her face and looking very tired. she said to him she was making macaroni cheese today so when the person came to see her she can tell them she is cooking and eating.
Lets hope if they feel she needs help at home or in hospital for a day or two they see through her awkwardness.
So like mum.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-05-2017, 08:58 AM
What she says and what she does is 2 different things, Lynn. She really needs to admit that some support is needed right now. Hoping whoever comes sees through it.
Wonder why Dillon was sick, maybe a piece of bone or something.
Nice morning, but a lot cooler. Vets at 4pm for Lona and will take Cariad as well. Zen had her first good hiding of the day off her mother within 15 minutes of finishing breakfast, she needs to wind her neck in and stop bullying Cariad
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-05-2017, 11:14 AM
We hope so June. I am really hoping they can stabilise her at home, meds and some diarilite maybe. It's going to be a long day waiting for news.
Not sure why Dillon was sick as you say maybe a bit of bone. Have given him half a chicken back and a small amount of chicken and tripe so his tummy isn't empty. So far so good he is now laying on the sofa.
Been for a walk earlier and he seemed fine, bloomin cold though the wind is bitter here.

Good luck at the vets later and Zen not sure she will ever change.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2017, 12:11 PM
Hope, Dillon and Gill are ok . having problems with my fingers are sore having torn them apart to ease the itch. No sensibility I am having a lot of probems.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-05-2017, 12:14 PM
Haven't they sorted that itch out for you as yet Moyra, have they decided what it is yet, there must surely be something that will stop it.
Zen been battered again when they were all lay quietly with their bones, she just HAS to try it on, and you'd think she was being murdered. I do worry now about any noise at all after whats happened, and could do without it as well. At least Numbnuts isn't about because I think I would have slashed my wrists by now
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2017, 01:58 PM
Good afternoon everyone

I do hope who ever it is that sees Gill can do something to help her and hopefully Peter will put them in the picture with what is happening to her. Hugs to you all.

Well done to Zen we all knew she could do it

Hope your sore hands clear up soon Moira.

Been busy today. Monthly shop done and put away, ironing done and then out for lunch. On the way home fetched some compost as it is on offer 3 for 2 so get it while I can.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2017, 03:08 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Just had email from Peter Gill was up and in the bathroom so he popped up to see how she was and she said better today.
he said you don't look it no colour in her face and looking very tired. she said to him she was making macaroni cheese today so when the person came to see her she can tell them she is cooking and eating.
Lets hope if they feel she needs help at home or in hospital for a day or two they see through her awkwardness.
So like mum.
I iagine whoever is coming out will be able to tell coping/okay and "putting on an act"
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2017, 03:10 PM
Moyra have you tried manuka honey on your hands?
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »