Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-05-2017, 06:06 PM
Well done June and Zen.
Good to see you feeling a bit better Kazz.

We have just offered Paul and Beth the option of parking on our car parking bit put a little fence/gate thing up so Dillon can't get to the cars while they come and go. Not sure if they will take up the offer we shall see.
We saw Beth on the drive while we took the bins round.
She was saying they had their neighbours son round to do something and see about clearing all their rubbish where the van will go eventually.
It is his mum and dad that have put in planning for the access road and rebuilding their barn and adding another dwelling. He has told Beth the plans have been passed.
On the planning site it still says status withdrawn and the last document is from Jan 12th.
Gordon has not been round to advise us so we are not convinced. Hope we are wrong because although it will be upheaval for a while and we will hold off selling the house till it's finished it would be good from all perspectives for us.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-05-2017, 06:19 PM
Lynn, hoping the planning has been passed because that will give a bit of extra value to the house if you do decide to sell.
If Gill is not eating or drinking much then it could be causing her to forget things very easily, so I think its a case of seeing who actually does turn up tomorrow to see her. Could be a doctor to assess her needs for McMillan Nurses anyway. Just wanting her to start eating again and then maybe she's got more chance.
Harvey thank you. Zen is being a Madam where Cariad is concerned but once she's in that training class total change in her and she is like something from a film.Once home she reverts to being a Madam and getting a telling off from her mum
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-05-2017, 06:24 PM
Peter thought she was a little better today. He did her some soup and she had a couple of spoonfuls.
He took Maisie out for a walk came back to diarrhea all over the kitchen floor.
Roll on tomorrow is all I can say and hopefully she will listen to a professional because to me it is sounding like she is very ill and it is very worrying.
I think I am going to be making a trip to Essex sooner rather than later.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2017, 07:05 PM
oh gosh Lynn, poor Gill and poor Peter too..he really is stuck between a rock and a hard place..obviously he doesn't want to make her angry or upset her but at some point i think he would need to take the decision out of her hands...had the Dr not been coming. I will keep everything crossed that they can settle her symptoms down and quickly
I also hope Beth and Paul accept your kind offer as it would make your life so much easier
Kazz, your dinner sounds nice...except the cauliflower bit...ewwww that stuff is just wrong Lol
TW, both of mine are like that at training...especially kota...she is so smart and focused at training and a delinquent at home Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-05-2017, 07:30 PM
Maybe its as well they do go to training then Griff, even a brief hour once a week of sanity is better than nothing
I'm thinking the same about Gill, she can't carry on like this, otherwise she will be carted off without any input from her at all.. Far better for her to have a say in it all now, horrid and hard as its going to be not only for her, but for everyone.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2017, 07:56 PM
I think Lynn you need to get down there before the weeks out. You will not rest yourself unless you see her first hand.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2017, 07:57 PM
Hello all,
Yayyy to Zen, well done love the photos of her
Lynn hugs about Gill, and hope that something gets sorted about the drive.
Griff hope you ok, well done not swearing at Steve
Sue & tweed sorry about your friend ((hugs))
Kazz hope your feeling better

Took Rosie out this morning, then we spent time in the garden, Tony is trying to dig the garden over but with his bad knee he's struggling, he's finally admitted he needs help. So I've asked my brother, the youngest one. He's going to help, this dinner we watched footy, pleased we didn't get relegated hope we have a better season next year
We've not bothered with a roast dinner, and had burgers & chips instead, nice and healthy
Rosie loved the weather, sunning herself
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2017, 08:47 PM
To be honest TW, I am thinking of cutting back on the training, I am finding getting about quite hard at the moment and with all this Steve business I would rather not be where he expects me to be
Mandy, pleased you had a good football result and a nice healthy tea lol
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

07-05-2017, 09:26 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Zen is being a Madam where Cariad is concerned but once she's in that training class total change in her and she is like something from a film.Once home she reverts to being a Madam and getting a telling off from her mum
People who have never had dogs will never understand how complex their characters can be, and like us they know when it's work (and important) and when it's play (and they can fool around) Zen is clearly a very bright young thing
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

07-05-2017, 09:31 PM
Lynn - Hope you can down to see your sister soon.
Griff - You don't like cauliflower What a strange person you are
Best wishes to evryone, off to bed now.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3