View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2017, 02:35 PM
jeez, i tried the dress in primarni..it was on a 10 hanger and thought it was....errr nope, size 8!!!! obvs it isn't but still made me laugh
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-05-2017, 02:50 PM
So annoying that griff when clothes on wrong size hangers.

Peter has managed to get through to Gill's consultants secretary who said she needed to go to A&E peter pointed out that ain't happening because apart from the fact Gill would flatly refuse to go it would be very embarrassing on her situation at the moment.
The consultant will give her a ring and discuss a care package which has shocked me slightly. I think this is Peter getting put of stuff to be honest.
I feel he should've given her time to stop the tablets and see if she recovers.
Would not like to be in his shoes when this all kicks off.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-05-2017, 02:59 PM
Panasonic HC-X900M camcorder

Well good news is they can repair my camcorder and not that expensive. The switch assembly was the problem. So now they have to order the part and fit. Also they are going to check and test as well.

This camcorder takes still pictures as well as videos, newer ones by Panasonic don't, they added wi-fi and 4k instead which I don't want.

Be nice to get it back
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2017, 03:04 PM
I didn't mind too much as the dress is still too big
Oooooo gosh Lynn, it is a difficult situation to be in... he obviously doesn't want to see her suffering and maybe he thought the consultant would just say fetch her in to see him?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-05-2017, 03:18 PM
Yeah its really hard or everyone in the family I think, Lynn. Peter is obviously struggling with getting the right type of care and help in the situation they are now in, plus Gill isn't going to give in easily is she, a real fighter.
Called in to see my friend with the liver cancer today, they are giving her these massive great injections in her btm, one in each cheek and she says its really painful, this is every fortnight, she had two yesterday and she's not feeling well at all. Its awful watching her go downhill, and you must feel the same with Gill, especially as she is not communicating with you about how its going, probably because she doesn't want to actually come out with the words.
Griff, what size are you, smaller than an 8
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2017, 03:19 PM
Lynn thanks for the nod on that bungalow unfortunately, no pets! I am so sorry to hear Gill is not so good. I do hope they can make her feel better.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2017, 03:33 PM
Lol...no TW, I wear a 10 top and 12 jeans, I think the dress is just mis sized
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-05-2017, 03:40 PM
That's a shame Moyra will look more in depth at the adverts for you in the future.

The thing is Gill is stubborn and Peter tends to make rash decisions about her.
Especially when things are tough and he feels understandably overwhelmed with things.
He does have a habit of making rash decisions on care etc., I am sorry to say he doesn't really like hard work and at the moment she is needing more care hopefully more as a reaction to the tablets than the illness.
Oh well we shall see what tomorrow brings.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-05-2017, 03:47 PM
Not sure about location on this one Moyra or your budget but this may consider pets.
http://www.primelocation.com/to-rent...Y3WZ3Jos7f1.97
This one would consider 1 dog or cat.
http://www.primelocation.com/to-rent...CRsofTTIHyd.97
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-05-2017, 04:20 PM
Went to the groomer today with Max.
This him giving me the stare down prior to that...........

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >